**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star basic pull and share your pulls

Hi guys opened a 6 star basic crystal and pulled a 6 star korg what did u pull share your pulls down below
p78pfchynvkt.png

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wow. Y'all hit the lottery. Wish I had waited now (not that it would have mattered probably). Pulled Electra. Congrats.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    bishop
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    opened bishop that trash
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Sairam44 wrote: »
    I pulled 6 star void is that bad

void is one of the best champs lol
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Hi guys opened a 6 star basic crystal and pulled a 6 star korg what did u pull share your pulls down below
    p78pfchynvkt.png

same
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    k98l5xg8n1ww.png
    rav5euvv3nc6.png
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    I held this 6* for a couple weeks, waiting for the new champs to be added, just for that small shot at Ghost. I opened it this morning and this ends up happening...

ifmb840cry9v.jpg
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Dayum... Most of these pulls beat my DPX last pull like a red-headed stepchild
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    No screen shot, but my last was Iron Fist.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    pulled Cap WWII
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    No screenshots, but I pulled a 3rd 6 star on my primary account last night, Daredevil. Prior two were Cable and Rocket, so yeah, kind of deflating.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Unfortunately I pulled last night because i had a brain fart and got excited when I hit 10k. Green Goblin...
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    sentinel. hate to use this dude, so basically just a war defender. two champs with the worst animations for me are rag thor and sentinel, and I have both as 6* now, lol
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    wrnexy7deq11.png
    Thing is I also have a r4 5* killmonger and 6* winter soldier. I’m set. The 6* killmonger will be my first r2/r5 equivalent I think
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    wrnexy7deq11.png
    Thing is I also have a r4 5* killmonger and 6* winter soldier. I’m set. The 6* killmonger will be my first r2/r5 equivalent I think

Wow nice luck. I’ve spent so much time and units trying to get a KM above a 4* KM unsuccessfully I might add. 2 accounts with no KM above a 4* and you have both a 5* and 6*. The gods must be smiling on you!
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 282 ★★
    I pulled Doc Oc, pretty happy with it considering my usual 5* luck. (hint, its terrible) Owned Hyp in the champ challenge.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    y7u8dxak7a02.png

Thrilled!
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Hiug456 wrote: »
    z3gziwj4bmwt.png
    Waste of 10000 6* shards.

same happened to me lol