**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Did I make the right choice?

I got the 3 Stony Cores back. I used one of them to bring Parry up to rank 2. I used the other two for Dexterity. Did I make the right choice?

Did I make the right choice? 58 votes

Yes, Dexterity will help you a LOT in the long run
67%
GamerdanielmathErza_ScarletallinashesWinner12344321Vivek_786Aayush2268Darkrider05Hammerbro_64JustusCastrumCupidVulcanMSDAATRReferenceStrikerrx8spktobalaAkarsh383Scopeotoe987Marvel2289ShinobiGuy 39 votes
No, what were you thinking!?
32%
D_S_JRock808CapWW2Anurag1606Foxhero007Sungj1haunted_memoryusername7312Sixshot1ChampioncriticMitchell35ON12355ZombieZeddjkcjmijikepalahotakkoAmazing_Demon05KelvinKageDisgruntled_User_123Shadownamez 19 votes

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    He didt make it rigt if dex only only 1. He Can always get the last point in parry latter one. If he didt hav dex. He Can now grow alot faster
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 561 ★★★
    Parry and Dexterity are mandatory for progress.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oh ok. Yeah never put more than one point in dex
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    sorry.. dexterity is a great choice! but only one point in it
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Max parry and 1 dex is better than more dex and less parry. If you can't max both, 3/3 parry helps more than tenths of a second on a mediocre buff.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You only need 1 point in dex. The extra point either use it to max parry or, if you are satisfied with 2/3 parry, allocate it somewhere else.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes but why would you ask after doing it instead of before?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Wakanda4Ever278 if you have never had dexterity your game is about to change. It'll take you some time to get used to evading things like Iron Man's beams instead of blocking them but you will be much better off once you adjust. I would still say you only need one point in dex and max parry is good to have. You should do some mastery research and have a plan for what you want to build going forward. You probably will want to unlock precision and cruelty and a lot of other things after that. Save your units for masteries. Good luck.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    One point in Dexterity Max our parry