**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New champs like Night Thrasher and Darkhawk or buffing iconic characters like Magneto, Deadpool etc?

So, since my discussion about lame characters added into the contest lately was closed as "non-constructive and not relevant", I would actually like to ask you if I'm really alone in this :

Would you rather have mediocre Marvel characters like Night Thrasher, Darkhawk, Masacre etc usually far above average champions,
OR
would you actually prefer to have original, most iconic Marvel characters like Magneto, Phoenix, Deadpool, Dr. Strange, OG Iron Man and Spiderman etc buffed up not to be total trash champions?

New champs like Night Thrasher and Darkhawk or buffing iconic characters like Magneto, Deadpool etc? 81 votes

I don't mind new characters are better than old ones
29%
SolswerdsamalasravanErza_ScarletNemesis666SceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsCupidissamaf80SuprevenAkarsh383ChampioncriticPedritkoClydaniaMitchell35VoltolosJayCeeDjinBatsiiXxOriginalxXHector_1475 24 votes
I would rather have classic Marvel characters in higher tiers
70%
Jh_DezBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69The_OneHaji_SaabbenshbXHans_GruberXbelli300TheManMythLegendtweakbsdallinashesTheVyrusnameplasCammonRoWaynedavySixshot1vinniegainzQuantumBobJustusCastrumfaizmun 57 votes

Comments

• faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    They didn't listen you, they do what they want.
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    Just to be clear - I don't hate their new characters, some of them are actually kinda cool and fun to play...But does that mean they should put the best Marvel characters of all time in shame? Oh, no way, sorry.
  • I would rather have classic Marvel characters in higher tiers
    I think its one of the worst thing about otherwise very good game that best marvel characters mostly suck, give them some treat Kabam
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    ....or how about both
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Well... The game needs new characters also. Might there be a middle ground between your two options?

That they continuously buff old champs where it's needed, or introduce new versions of them as they become current again (when a new movie or comic is released and so on). All the while still adding new champions to the Roster, also the less known variety like the skateboard dude. Sometimes an older champion might need a bigger rework, when animations and skins have become outdated compared to newer editions. Or keep a "classic" version while also adding a newer version more in line with todays content in the game.

I think it would be boring to try to go back and not keep adding to the roster of different champions.
    ....or how about both

As I said, I dont want them to stop producing new champs, but I want them to put some that deserve it from trash can first. And I just want to see how many people would actually prefer this instead of some random champion from catalogue. Thats all.
    Well... The game needs new characters also. Might there be a middle ground between your two options?

That they continuously buff old champs where it's needed, or introduce new versions of them as they become current again (when a new movie or comic is released and so on). All the while still adding new champions to the Roster, also the less known variety like the skateboard dude. Sometimes an older champion might need a bigger rework, when animations and skins have become outdated compared to newer editions. Or keep a "classic" version while also adding a newer version more in line with todays content in the game.

I think it would be boring to try to go back and not keep adding to the roster of different champions.

I couldn't agree more. Just as I pointed out above, I don't want them to stop adding new champs, no way. But they need to rethink two things:
    a) is it alright they put so much effort to creating new champs if there is obviously not enough time for them left to CONTINUOUSLY keep updating old champs? I mean, how long we waited for that Carnage buff which should be there SO much earlier?
    b) shouldn't some most popular characters (and yes, this is measurable) be treated with sort of respect, and therefore shouldn't they be intentionally better than some others? Not the other way around?
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I totally agree with you on the topic and what your trying to say but I do not like they way you put it in your discussion as the way you put it was in a rude fashion and more rant-like. Again I perfectly agree with you but they way you put it could be more appropriate
  • I would rather have classic Marvel characters in higher tiers
    I totally agree with you on the topic and what your trying to say but I do not like they way you put it in your discussion as the way you put it was in a rude fashion and more rant-like. Again I perfectly agree with you but they way you put it could be more appropriate

I actually liked that picture of the Champion and Genie lol !
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    New content is always important but having champs like Magneto who are weak is just plain wrong.

I actually liked that picture of the Champion and Genie lol !

well I actually don't, it really looks ridiculous. but thanks I guess
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Dude read you post on night thrasher and darkhawk. They are awesome champs. Just because YOU never heard of them doesn't mean adding them to the game is wrong. They are two of my favorite marvel characters and also have been requested by a ton of players. Next time maybe do a little research before starting such a negative thread about something you know nothing about. 🙄
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Fungeon wrote: »
    Stop releasing new characters and focus on buffing old champs until everyone's equally strong
    geqqc7xzqq6e.png

Get that communist bs out of here
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    They add at least 2 new champs a month. That's never going to change. They added SS and VTD and buffed Venom and Carnage at the same time. They do both at the same time. I think they will buff MM and SQ during the Into The Spiderverse Movie or buff KK during Captain Marvel
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Phoenix is alreayd really good.