**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do any body think that uncollected eq and master rewards need a buff ?

I am a not a very good player but a good player there is a border line difference between them very good players can completed variant lol easily but good players need to improve so we grind uncollected event quest every month and try to implement its almost a year that uncollected difficulty is introduced so it needs a buff as act 6 is coming @Kabam Miike what do you think ?

Comments

• Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Not implement it's improve sorry
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Higher rewards just means higher difficulty. I feel it's good where it's at. Just complete higher difficulty content instead
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    The rewards are fine as they are
  • Boompow13Boompow13 Posts: 7
    I would say that if you think the rewards aren't high enough are you trying to compete with the top players of the game? If so spending is the answer. But the rewards are very fair for the difficulty of the content in my opinion. Also if you are grinding uncollected every month then I would assume you are getting a 5* crystal every month at the very least with a 1/4 of a 6* also. So are you saying that top players need more rewards for there easy to defeat anything in the game rosters? Because in my opinion they maintain a pretty nice balance by keeping the rewards where they are they give beginners the chance to get some sweet rewards and dont separate the top players too much from the mid tier players so catch up effects can still happen. I would say I was a almost beginner level player still back in December of 2016 and I would say now I am almost to a in between mid and top tier level now thanks to the rewards we get. Hopefully this answers your question. Not trying to be mean just stating my position. So please take what I say with a grain of salt.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    I am not talking about difficulty okay tell me one thing rewards are being improved for same difficulty in many areas of game 5 stars and 6 stars are more available than before year of game now it should improve further to make them more available for all players at their difficulty level in 2 months act 6 enters I don't expect that act 6 is doable with 4 stars so we need more 5 stars and 6 stars but even now many have crappy 5 star roster because of rng so all rewards should receive a buff like buff of peak milestones and aw rewards you may ask that do variant and lol but it's not easy for everyone should we have to keep seeing bigger whales getting more bigger by opening 10 6 stars a month( because of 5 star dupes)and we get 1/4 6 star a month pls respond
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    I feel the content needs to be harder. Rewards are fine

Um...no. My concern is that the push for harder content will become a detriment. Obviously, we want to strive for new and exciting challenges. However, if you push the bar too much too fast, you begin to alienate more and more people who are trying to progress. I'm not totally worried, because on the whole, changes have come over time. My concern is more for the cumulative process. It just becomes a downward slope on the Inverted U if it continually increases in difficulty. I would much rather see a plateau and another Difficulty added than more and more frustrated people clamoring in it like the Titanic.
    There has to be a reasonable pace for making things more challenging. They've been successful in that. There's always going to be people who don't find it challenging at all. Those people will seldom be satisfied because there's only so much challenge you can get out of a Mobile Game.
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Personally I don’t think master event should be offering any sort of 3* star shard but that is my opinion
  • MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    Master rewards are not that good. They should increase the 5* shards to 2500 or 2000. Because heroic gives you 1000 shards and master only 1500. At least increase the amount to double as we are facing the 2x more difficult content than heroic in master.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I would be happy if they added units to uncollected. It doesn’t make much sense that it doesn’t give us any......
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    No. Uncollected are fine as is. Wouldnt mind a master buff with better rewards and slightly higher difficulty like it was to begin with
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited December 2018
    MvJ96 wrote: »
    Master rewards are not that good. They should increase the 5* shards to 2500 or 2000. Because heroic gives you 1000 shards and master only 1500. At least increase the amount to double as we are facing the 2x more difficult content than heroic in master.

no, they shouldnt. because if you complete uncollected, heroic, and master, it gives you a total of 10k per month. thats 1 five star at least every month for new uncollected players such as myself. the rewards are fine as is.
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    I personally think the rewards are good at the moment..im improving and able to try harder content as the time goes by and the rewards are fine.
    That said, I do believe there really needs something done to the over inflated 5* crystal heroes.At the moment on the last count there is over 100 different heroes in the basic 5* and alot of the heroes in them are just awful. With content going the way I see it, you need specfic heroes to do some of this new hard content but obtaining these heroes let alone dupping them is getting unreasonable/impossible.
    So my view is rewards are fine, but they need to address the obtaining of these god like characters that are almost needed to attempt some content.
    Yes" there is featured crystals, but seriously does this solve this problem? I dont think so.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    I feel the content needs to be harder. Rewards are fine

That's called LoL, Act 5, Variant, etc.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    No please don’t take away my 3*. I work hard for those and they help me clear hard content.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    I don't think event quest rewards are in need of a buff but I do think that side quests like occult labs and the trails are very helpful in maintaining the steady inflow of shards and resources..
    Last month there was no side quest (Champion's clash doesn't qualify as one, I'm talking about daily side quests)
    I feel that there should be something in quests which we could do daily without spending energy.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Master yes they need to be buffed but not Uncollected
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Game gets boring with sucky rewards, so definitely needs a buff.