**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Final Boss Ultron Assault 2.2

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
Can someone tell me how to beat the Ultron in 2.2 that causes poison when you hit him. And if you use a robot it causes shock instead.
This is so stupid lol

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Use a poison immune champ that isn't a robot. You have Mephisto and Dormammu, for example.
    Always bait his special 1. If you have a poison debuff on you, don't push him to a special. Push him after the poison gets away, and bait the special and repeat. Basically, don't let him get a special while you have a poison on you
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Awww man that means i have to restart.
    I may have to wait, i dont have a tech or mystic ranked up that is poison immune that isnt a robot :(
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Rixob wrote: »
    Can someone tell me how to beat the Ultron in 2.2 that causes poison when you hit him. And if you use a robot it causes shock instead.
    This is so stupid lol

I used Magik.

The poison ticks for equal amount of Willpower regen. So you don't even get any penalty. Make sure to bait specials and never push him into sp1 if you have a poison on yourself.

Once you get the power lock, it is game over. if you use sparky, just keep baiting sp1 and make sure poison does not stack.

It is not stupid. lol

Thanks bro!