**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 star basic pull and share your pulls

Hi guys opened a 6 star basic crystal and pulled a 6 star korg what did u pull share your pulls down below
p78pfchynvkt.png

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wow. Y'all hit the lottery. Wish I had waited now (not that it would have mattered probably). Pulled Electra. Congrats.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    bishop
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    opened bishop that trash
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    Sairam44 wrote: »
    I pulled 6 star void is that bad

void is one of the best champs lol
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Hi guys opened a 6 star basic crystal and pulled a 6 star korg what did u pull share your pulls down below
    p78pfchynvkt.png

same
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    k98l5xg8n1ww.png
    rav5euvv3nc6.png
  • stakstak Posts: 88
    I held this 6* for a couple weeks, waiting for the new champs to be added, just for that small shot at Ghost. I opened it this morning and this ends up happening...

ifmb840cry9v.jpg
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Dayum... Most of these pulls beat my DPX last pull like a red-headed stepchild
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    No screen shot, but my last was Iron Fist.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    pulled Cap WWII
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    No screenshots, but I pulled a 3rd 6 star on my primary account last night, Daredevil. Prior two were Cable and Rocket, so yeah, kind of deflating.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Unfortunately I pulled last night because i had a brain fart and got excited when I hit 10k. Green Goblin...
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    sentinel. hate to use this dude, so basically just a war defender. two champs with the worst animations for me are rag thor and sentinel, and I have both as 6* now, lol
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    wrnexy7deq11.png
    Thing is I also have a r4 5* killmonger and 6* winter soldier. I’m set. The 6* killmonger will be my first r2/r5 equivalent I think
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    wrnexy7deq11.png
    Thing is I also have a r4 5* killmonger and 6* winter soldier. I’m set. The 6* killmonger will be my first r2/r5 equivalent I think

Wow nice luck. I’ve spent so much time and units trying to get a KM above a 4* KM unsuccessfully I might add. 2 accounts with no KM above a 4* and you have both a 5* and 6*. The gods must be smiling on you!
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    I pulled Doc Oc, pretty happy with it considering my usual 5* luck. (hint, its terrible) Owned Hyp in the champ challenge.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    y7u8dxak7a02.png

Thrilled!
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Hiug456 wrote: »
    z3gziwj4bmwt.png
    Waste of 10000 6* shards.

same happened to me lol