**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

parry relocating increased pi?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
i think so i notice a change but i dnt hv a ss of my last champ screen so does anybody else think so?

Comments

• PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    well after maintenance there was a slight decrease in pi, cause you know no pts in parry mastery, once you add them they went back to the original pi you had before maintenance, so yeah I suppose there was a change in pi....
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    edited December 2018
    I did see an increase, very very slight
    Edit: might have been synergies LOL
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    My champions pi has indeed increased a bit.
    My 5* r2 drax for example was in the high 3700s and is now in the low 3800s.
    I don't make a habit in remembering my champs pi by heart, but I think all of them had a small boost.
    Just checked and they are back as they were yesterday (I had screenshots taken to brag about my roster :-p). So something was off after the maintenance and they probably fixed it.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    No, there was no increase. I had a ss of my champs back in November and they still have the same PI after adding Parry again....
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    edited December 2018
    yes there is an increase the moment you distribute points
    BUT once you restart the app things go back to normal
    My top champ reached 10455 then went down to 10320 after restarting the app
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    My top champ went up about 17 points after I added parry back to normal.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I took all of my masteries off to check prestige and pretty much every champ has gone up. Feel free to check for yourself, resets are free currently.
  • JgrnotJgrnot Posts: 43
    A tad off topic, but was the damage reduction changed? Has it always been 25% at 3/3?
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    There was and is a PI increase, my archangel was 7,080, now he’s 7,123. And as soon as I post that, it goes back to normal lol
    Jgrnot wrote: »
    A tad off topic, but was the damage reduction changed? Has it always been 25% at 3/3?

Yes
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye my x23 was 6.9k rated now she’s 7.05k
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    No complaints here lol
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i know for a fact it increased lol my sparky now sits at exactly 10k PI