**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Can we break a few older champs?

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
I'm not asking to turn spider Gwen into a GOD AMONG GODS but I feel like there is a LOT of potential in a lot of the original champs and early 2016 ones as well

1. Dumb down Spider Gwen and give her L1 at least an initial hit. Get rid of the Modes and just make it a SINGLE SpiderGwen with BOTH abilities... her Double Crits and fatigue could actually make her a glass cannon with a little bit of survivabity

2. Abomination… contact includes his FISTS! You made is abundantly clear you're not against champs with ABSURD amount of Damaging effects (Archangel, Classic Black Panther, Gwenpool, Phoenix) so this being his signature wouldn't QUITE break him as he'd still have a relatively low chance and damage per second compared to the all mighty Gwenpool and even Doctor Voodoo

3. Superior Iron man: what's so superior? HE IS WEARING A SYMBIOTE! Whenever he hits an enemy if his attack triggers a Buff on the enemy Superior Iron man steals it so long as he has at least 1 bar of power and the enemy has more health. It'll have the SAME effect as if the enemy had it so this could make him valuable in the late game. Also the Symbiote helps the suit repair debuffs 20% faster.

5. Iron man: his L2 doesn't have missiles or Incinerate Give these to his L2!

5. Iron Patriot… give him a faster Power Gain he can activate by dashing back and holding block…

6. Black bolt switch permenant and passive buffs from signature ability. OR we can do similar to Civil Warrior

7. Kamala Khan... um...! Special attacks can extend the duration of Pre-existing Fury stacks by 50% their total duration

8. Both Cyclops: they get special damage increase charges (Prowess Charges) whenever they land a laser plast on the enemy while your combo meter is above 15 hits

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Awesome i love these changes
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    SIM isn't wearing a symbiote, he's just wearing a suit can sustain him in space.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    SIM isn't wearing a symbiote, he's just wearing a suit can sustain him in space.

He is wearing a suit of liquid metal fused with an alien symbiote.
    Noobeeus wrote: »

To be honest, I didn't know this so I googled it. It's not a symbiote, but the tech is based on symbiote biology. Still different than I thought, but not an actual symbiote either.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    These are great ideas for some pretty boring champs. Good stuff!
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    What so special about 5star Antman? Hes still the mid lvl hero to me.
  • BlackbeardBlackbeard Posts: 133
    What so special about 5star Antman? Hes still the mid lvl hero to me.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Noobeeus wrote: »

To be honest, I didn't know this so I googled it. It's not a symbiote, but the tech is based on symbiote biology. Still different than I thought, but not an actual symbiote either.

Well it is liquid metal with a mental bond to its user and based off the Symbiote biology so… I still say Debuff reduction and being able to steal buffs triggered by hitting the enemy would still fit given the nature of this suit
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Let me add to this list Dr.Strange. Revert back to his pre 12.0 form. There was nothing over powered about him

Is basically happy with 8 sec cycles and some extra Crit buffs, block buffs, and Power suppression for his respective modes
  • A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    Thess are all great suggestions but lets be real Kabam will never do this and even if they did some blunderhead would threaten to sue kabam if they used his or her idea so this is most likely never going to happen......ever.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Good suggestions. Wish gambits prowess buffs were like nebulas in that you can take blocked hits and still charge. Also think colossus and Netflix DD need buffs
  • Nice now lets make this viral so kabam can see this
    Good suggestions. Wish gambits prowess buffs were like nebulas in that you can take blocked hits and still charge. Also think colossus and Netflix DD need buffs

DDn is too rare for me to actually find what's wrong with him
    And gambit needs more than Nebula charges
    Gambit got hit hard by 12.0. His buffs do next to nothing now, it's pointless to prolong a fight by trying to build and convert them.
    Gambit got hit hard by 12.0. His buffs do next to nothing now, it's pointless to prolong a fight by trying to build and convert them.

My point! Fixing gambit would likely include not only overhauling his Buffs but also giving him a few new abilities as even before v12 I never felt like he was a good champ…

•Charges build even while blocking

•FIX the prowess buffs!

•each charge allows gambit to deal an additional 8% damage as energy damage on all non-special attacks

•Wen converting Kinetic charges Gambit burns 6% of the enemies power meter per charge converted dealing 200% damage (Basically vision). Gambit gains the same amount of power burned this way over 8 seconds