**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Give me a logic of these nodes... I am quiting the game

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    what's the problem? Use that hype and intercept with your specials. Problem solved.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Lose 50% of your health, and don't block attacks.

All things considered, at least its a % of health and not a fixed value like coldsnap where you'd have to heal up for it.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Is the heal block permanent? Can champs like AV, KP, or CB shrug it off? If not use ST with KM synergy who negates bubble shield.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    This was easy imo..
    One shot with r3 Saber
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Lose 50% of your health, and don't block attacks.

All things considered, at least its a % of health and not a fixed value like coldsnap where you'd have to heal up for it.

I am fine with that node But I think it is 50% of your maximum HP
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    i mean it was fairly easy.
    But why not just make a node "Lose 50% health" easy and simple
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Out of curiosity… Domino with cable synergy; if elektra starts the fight with unlucky is there a 35% chance the degen will fail or because it happens at the beginning of the fight ability reduction has no effect? I’m not terribly concerned about this fight just curious if there is ANY counter
  • ShadownamezShadownamez Posts: 13
    Lol wait til you get to Darkhawk, I refuse to fight him with the amount of BS nodes
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    if it's only node than no big deal but if there are several strung together that sucks. the aspect of nightmare is based on max health so if you start the fight with less than 50% health, it kills you.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Yea this and the red skull fight is straight up bs.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Just finished her UC. Used SL. Easy fight.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Um this is how it's always been kabam can't come up with actual skilled champions or a.i's for us to face so they throw random non-skill based (money based) problems at you. Don't believe me? Wait for act 6.
    However that team of yours should have been enough and look at your units.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    That combo is designed to prevent players from simply using 20/40% revives to keep fighting.

Now they have to revive AND use health pots.

The "skill" for this is to clear the path so that you get to the boss with as much health as possible (ideally full health).

I do agree that it's a cheap mechanic to force players to spend.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    Benefit is that it’s on the second quest so not as high health as the other ones, so heavy hitters can finish it off pretty well.
  • Dexman1349 wrote: »
    That combo is designed to prevent players from simply using 20/40% revives to keep fighting.

Now they have to revive AND use health pots.

The "skill" for this is to clear the path so that you get to the boss with as much health as possible (ideally full health).

I do agree that it's a cheap mechanic to force players to spend.

Hypothetically speaking, suppose that node combination appeared in content where players were literally blocked from using any potions. Either you get past it with skill, or you fail. Would it then be "better?" It certainly couldn't be called a cash grab anymore.