**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Announcing Event Quest: Night Riders

Comments

• MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Cool to see Night Thrasher and Darkhawk added to the game. I had actually thought awhile ago about how nice it would be to have Darkhawk added at some point, so it's good to see that thought realized.

With the introduction of Night Thrasher, I can only hope Speedball won't be far behind.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Can’t wait for the “nerf darkhawk” posts. Looks like he has some autoblock abilities..........…….
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Can’t wait for the “nerf darkhawk” posts. Looks like he has some autoblock abilities..........…….

I don’t see parry stated in there ... so have to wait and see
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★

He's a beefed up IMIW with the boost of Robotics so AA won't have a field day, unlike Nigh Thrasher.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

He's a beefed up IMIW with the boost of Robotics so AA won't have a field day, unlike Nigh Thrasher.

There is no mention of it being able to trigger parry so it seems more like MODOK’s block. Also that just makes him fodder for Medusa.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    If we see that Super Hydra Adaptiod again
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    It also looks like he has a hood type invisibility phase after an sp2.

It’s gonna be fun finding a counter

If the design team are in an Easter Egg mood, Daredevil might be a good option, as he's immune to invisibility. Netflix Daredevil can also armour break him (unless he's got stun immune), which (according to the datamined stuff I saw on Reddit) disrupts Darkhawk's abilities in the same way as it does for Killmonger.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    B_Kass wrote: »
    Isn’t it about time we start seeing the master rewards include a 4 star version of the champion that you get from 100% normal?

maybe in uncollected, a four star would be easy rewards in master.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Is uncollected open for all this time?
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    I have the same question as the above user: "Uncollected" is accessible to play and I'm not uncollected.
    Is it a bug or is this intended?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Really tired of the unavoidable damage nodes that are put up constantly.

On master Elektra boss.
    -Aspect of Nightmares (degen 50% health and then gain 50% health after 12 seconds)
    -Heal Block (no regen after 12 seconds)

Then add on a node where Elektras sig kicks in when attacker is at 50% health, Split Atom (all but science have 50% less attack) and Bubble shield.

For Master that is all fine to deal with, but if that's in Uncollected too, it may make a difficult fight.

EDIT: Is Aspect of Nightmares based on what health you enter the fight with or total health? If its just half of what you enter the fight with, then I guess it isn't as bad as I first thought.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Ch1efster wrote: »

On master Elektra boss.
    -Aspect of Nightmares (degen 50% health and then gain 50% health after 12 seconds)

Then add on a node where Elektras sig kicks in when attacker is at 50% health, Split Atom (all but science have 50% less attack) and Bubble shield.

For Master that is all fine to deal with, but if that's in Uncollected too, it may make a difficult fight.

EDIT: Is Aspect of Nightmares based on what health you enter the fight with or total health? If its just half of what you enter the fight with, then I guess it isn't as bad as I first thought.

No, it is as you dreaded.
    But turns out, it is a really easy fight.
    One shotted with a R3 Sabertooth while the uncollected was accessible.
    Didn't take much effort.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    So......thorns in 3.2, it was a fun event with interesting nodes until that chapter. Just really really lame -_-

Also I’d like to get a small refund for the revives I need to use due to the extreme lag, it is unplayable at times.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    The quests ends January 9th. My birthday is on January 10th! How nice Kabam!
  • Ace13a wrote: »
    Maybe a week extension because most of us will be doing gold realm and halls of healing when they come out this month.

A lot of us have heroic and master cleared within the first day or 2, taking our time on Uncollected so we can gather resources and do other things they give us to do.

I don't understand why people buy energy to finish the quests so fast when you have a whole month to do it. They can be completed entirely with the daily free energy if you're patient enough to wait.

People are free to spend their units on whatever makes them happy, but I can say that while I do not *buy* energy to run event quests any faster than normal, I often find myself overflowing with energy. Sometimes I need potions (like when I ran Champions Ch2) and when I break open a lot of the free crystals I end up with a ton of energy in overflow. I get full energy refills from alliance events. And since I open uncollected arena crystals when I get lucky with energy I get those in bunches, not one at a time. There are lots of times I'm staring at literally an entire screen of energy and it all has to go somewhere. Sometimes it goes towards exploring a couple paths in Act 5, and sometimes it goes towards stepping on the gas and clearing Master or Heroic monthly. I'm often done with the monthly completely with a week or two left.
  • LocoStyleLocoStyle Posts: 24
    Ok, I m quite average uncollected player. Used boost (30% attack and health) for Last chapter. 1.1,1.2,2.1,2.2,3.1 was quite easy and smooth. It took only one team revive and few ordinary heals. But 3.2... Wow, I m not able to get boss under 85%...its EXTREAMLY tough. If u wanna check used champz - > LocoJLP profile + duped 5* Luke Cage rank 3. Its hillarious how darkhawk deleting my champz in Uncollected mode :dizzy:
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    KABAM- We want new players and lower tiers to see and experience the Parry mastery.. we moved it and made it accessible...

24 hours later...

Bosses on new event have "Unstoppable"

We got trolled rofl
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Do we need to explore heroic in order to explore masters?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Slayer9748 you shouldn't. They dropped that requirement.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Here's a piece of feedback

Is it possible to stop putting loads of outrageous buffs on the last chapter boss, many want to actually progress here

On master Elektra boss.

I'm with this guy. Completely unavoidable damage is no fun.

Seriously?

All champions unavoidably lose 50% of their base health in the first 12 seconds of this fight?

After 12 seconds, those still standing face a champion with 100% critical rate, and a massive critical damage boost, whilst suffering Heal Block, and a 50% penalty to their Attack rating (or class disadvantage; your choice).

I mean I beat her and all, because I planned ahead; but that's a pretty nasty collection of nodes.

Note to self: Aspect of Nightmares = passive degeneration. Must rank up that 4* Ghulk I pulled last week, and team him up with Hela... Should be able to do some damage in the first 12 seconds...
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    So why is that when you armour shatter him you can still miss hits isn’t he suppose to be completely shut down lol
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Kabam are so original, every month a new auto block champ, unstoppable or one that attacks miss. Lets all give them a round of applause, they work hard to give the same bs every month. On top of all that the lag makes it almost impossible to evade attacks.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »

On master Elektra boss.

Seriously?

All champions unavoidably lose 50% of their base health in the first 12 seconds of this fight?

After 12 seconds, those still standing face a champion with 100% critical rate, and a massive critical damage boost, whilst suffering Heal Block, and a 50% penalty to their Attack rating (or class disadvantage; your choice).

I mean I beat her and all, because I planned ahead; but that's a pretty nasty collection of nodes.

Note to self: Aspect of Nightmares = passive degeneration. Must rank up that 4* Ghulk I pulled last week, and team him up with Hela... Should be able to do some damage in the first 12 seconds...

But Gulk would still be heal blocked tho

He would still get the attack boost from face me, though
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Seriously thorns again why bring something no one likes. Where you guys getting all the data from not to mention way too many buffs on bosses which isnt quite fair bc its overkill.

They started out less in UC and recent events have been steady 11 buffs on bosses..this is why i stopped doing UC not bc i lack in skill but bc of how you guys make bosses nearly impossible to beat no matter how you tackle the problem the results will always be same making us spend our resources
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    OneManArmy wrote: »

On master Elektra boss.

Seriously?

But Gulk would still be heal blocked tho

He would still get the attack boost from face me, though

Agreed. Plus the Hela synergy gives him a lot more SMASHability.