**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who deserves the generic awakening gem?

Who deserves the generic awakening gem? 47 votes

Stark Spidey r4
31%
RagamugginGunnerD_S_JRock808LeftTurnAlbqrqeSuperman69G0311dfmoore26Dev5400sbdjdkSirius111PaytoPlayKobster84RealAsianKingMrBanksBryliantu93 15 votes
Ghost r4
25%
FallencircusFoxhero007JC_Aspare85_widerecieverAlexxキングFhfjghhggggjfhfjgpeasantSknZnPrasannaiLachBrainCellsMathewjdkddkxk 12 votes
Domino r3
12%
ArcDeAngelusSarmisegetusaXxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticThe_red_EclipseSPIDEYSENSE 6 votes
Starlord r3
29%
Golden_GuardianAayush2268JohnyzeroYouconfusedFishman13579KrumbledkookieVulcanMDazbohshetace930999V1PER1987NeoDazarasRockypantherxgforcefanSpidey983 14 votes

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Starlord r3
    Domino has the worst sig of that batch. SL gets the most out of it.
  • Domino r3
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

What do you mean by ''worst sig'' .. Do you have her? Used her?
    I know that Star Lord is better duped but she is new and in points of versatile, she is better in AW def than Star Lord. She can be also good in attack but not as Star Lord when comes to stacking combo and special 2.. you know..
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Ghost r4
    The only one who depends on awakening is Domino. Domino not awakened is basic..
    Stark Spidey is fine.
    Ghost Rider the same..
    Star Lord still good not awakened and he can deserve it also.

Ghost, not Ghost Rider. I would definitely go with Ghost, especially if you run suicides.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey r4

I know that Star Lord is better duped but she is new and in points of versatile, she is better in AW def than Star Lord. She can be also good in attack but not as Star Lord when comes to stacking combo and special 2.. you know..
    Domino is not worth a generic gem she barely benefits from it
    Out of those options I’d say sparky or starlord depends which one you want to bring up
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Starlord r3

I’ve had her at 3/45 since she was released and at sig 70. Her signature ability is hardly a game changer and really only “worth it” on defense. Even then it still pales in comparison to all the other champs on this list. Just because she’s new doesn’t automatically make her better. Look at Red Skull.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey r4
    Domino is way better then starlord on attack @Sarmisegetusa
  • YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Starlord r3
    SL needs it
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    Starlord r3
    The only one on that list that needs it is starlord. The others are good without it. Domino and stark do tons of damage without it. Ghost gets some power gain and easier phasing. Starlord gains an unreal amount of offensive benefit from it. Otherwise he's average at best.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Stark Spidey is fine.
    Ghost Rider the same..

This is hilarious. Star Lord goes from being a nothing to one of the top champions in the game awakened. Domino gets some critical failure damage, nothing even substantial, and you're saying she's the only one who depends on awakening.

I'll jot your name down on my list of people to avoid advice from.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Starlord r3
    Stark Spidey is fine.
    Ghost Rider the same..

you got it wrong. star lord is 100% dependent unawaken, all of the others are fantastic! except for star lord, only when hes awakened.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Out of these 4 it would be between ghost and starky...SL is really amazing once duped but these two match him for damage output with added features in both...starky gains a ton of crit rate over 50% which is amazing but I don't think he is worth a generic gem
    Ghost gains more from her awakening as she can gain power for every hit missed and she starts with phase active so that gives u more utility with her and also makes her on the the few champs compatible with suicides
    Although I think I should hold onto the gem if you decide to not use it on ghost cuz there are many champs who benefit a lot from being awakened like void,omega red,blade(that regen is no joke), voodoo etc who will give us more value out of that gem
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Stark Spidey r4
    You already have Starky and Ghost at r4, don't waste it on SL.
  • Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Posts: 64
    edited December 2018
    Jesus Christ DO NOT listen to the guy that said domino, that’s bs. Starky is a god even with out the ability, wouldn’t give it to star lord if you already have ghost and starky. Personally I would give It to ghost or save it for some one that benefits more from the sig ability like void, hype or blade