**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why do people hate IRON PATRIOT and COLOSUS?

I hate Colosus becaus he doesn't fight well , his damage is not powerful but one thing i like about him is that he's bleed immune. For Iron patriot i just HATE HIM

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Because They Both Are Trash
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Hate? why hate a game character? we just dont fight them useful,thats all
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Because they're both (I had to edit this word, already been jailed)
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I don’t hate them, I just think there are more useful champions in the game. They won’t exactly help me progress, but I like them as characters.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    To be honest i don't want to say anymore bad stuff about them because KABAM just sent a messege that they were giving me a warning to post different tpes of discussions that are good ones.

That unfortunate this thread could be a good reference for a buff to those champs. Seems like anytime you don’t like something about the game it’s considered not constructive if you post in the forums smh
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    I like Colossus, He was my first champ i maxed out. (as 1*). In the first aw map on the Plus armor node He could be a Real pain. He was the first bleed immune in the game (i think) that should be honored.

IP... Well... I dont hate Him... I just dont Use Him.
    Hate dosent apply on fictional Chars for Me.
  • I don't hate either one of those. I'm always happy to see them in the content I'm running.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    For the record, Iron Patriot thinks you're a bit of a douche.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Because they are trash 😂
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I don't hate them. Colossus can be a tank with his armour up buffs. He just doesn't hit hard enough. IP is.... Well he's "special". His l1 has a decent armour break which can allow you to do more damage. His l2 is mediocre for me. His l3 is where it's at... It just needs to do more though. His Sig is disappointing and helpful at the same time.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    WOW!

Colossus is slower than King Groot and will eventually die (when I’m able to say King Groot is an upgrade you know that’s messed up)

And Iron Patriot… he’s FUN to play with in arena but overall he’s a downgraded IronMan who himself has not aged well
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    WOW!

Colossus is slower than King Groot and will eventually die (when I’m able to say King Groot is an upgrade you know that’s messed up)

And Iron Patriot… he’s FUN to play with in arena but overall he’s a downgraded IronMan who himself has not aged well

Cannot agree more. I cannot beileve IP was redesigned too.
  • Noob!!!!!
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I don't hate them. That's like hating Santa Claus, Easter Bunny or Jesus... IP and Colossus just suck as champs.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Collosus should have an armor break mechanism that stacks small armor breaks until he causes a Medusa like armor shatter.

After the armor shatter sticks.

His critical hits should have a chance at like cage like exhaustion.

Also his sp3 should cause armor shatter.

And if he has armor shatter active his special 3 should cause a concussion.

And for every exhaustion on top of the AS when he does his sp3 should also enhance his opponents ability accuracy reduction.

Also they could add a synergy where if

Collosus
    Deadpool
    Juggs
    Domino
    Cable are all together each character gains a different ability.

Collosus could gain unstoppable or a 25% passive further.

• TChalllaTChallla Posts: 85
    I like Colossus. He wa one of my early 4 star champs and it’s gotten to the point where I just know how to use him very well. If I need someone to take a beating he’s who I go with. Using him less now that others are ranked up but I still like him