**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MCoC theory

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
What if our little Symbioid was actually a Skrulls this entire time used to collect Data on the summoner while also getting stronger and the bringing him down part was it faking, and that's the real reason it couldnt stay because it was a spy. Imagine that betrayal

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Or the fact he was clearly able to be seen in the dark from all the glow sticks he ate
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I'm here for all these theories, tell us more. 👀

I do have a theory that Punisher has actually found a way to escape the contest as he was nowhere to be seen on the State of the Contest Puzzle and wasn't mentioned at all in any recent EQs.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Fantastic four is definitely on its way, I think they were in the battle realm before all the other champions and trapped there by Dr Doom and found a way out but now thrasher accidentally brought them back in. That’s my theory. That machine could of been built by doom or Richards at the end of the comic
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I do believe the addition of Sleepwalker and Deathlok are very close.
    John757 wrote: »
    Fantastic four is definitely on its way, I think they were in the battle realm before all the other champions and trapped there by Dr Doom and found a way out but now thrasher accidentally brought them back in. That’s my theory. That machine could of been built by doom or Richards at the end of the comic

Further Evidence. Dr. Doom is related to the Cabal. Pretty sure he will be coming next month.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oh yay!!!

*rubs hands together*
    *puts on tinfoil hat*

So abomination and gamora have nothing to do, not being good or available as 5 stars, so they’ve decided to start making gamma-cosmic weapons, and korg together with the adaptoids of the contest (also being neglected now) are buying these weapons and are planning to overthrow all the powers that be. Collector, champion, grandmaster, cabal, all of them. Ever wonder why korg’s sp1 can’t be blocked or evaded? In a few months, he’ll be the boss of every single quest, I’m talking rol, lol, rttl, etc. The adaptoids will fill the quests, each one taking 50% health (unavoidable) with their gamma-cosmic ray-field.

Once everyone leaves the contest alone and stops playing it at this point, korg will be King with gamora and abomination his dukes. All the power-hungry champs (anyone above good tier on seatin’s list— except gully) will be banished from the battlerealm, and korg, gully, the adaptoids, colossus and hulk buster will live in peace.

Until the hamster running the servers dies. Then we enter a Wreck-it-Ralph movie situation.

All the iron mans will then sacrifice themselves by offering their arc reactors to run the servers. Joe Fixit will try to fix it, but will fail, leading the iron mans to die in vain. Korg doesn’t really care at this point. He’s had a great life as King and is now old. Abomination is next in line for the throne.

I’ll continue this later if I get positive feedback on it. Lol this took so long.
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Oh yay!!!

*rubs hands together*
    *puts on tinfoil hat*

So abomination and gamora have nothing to do, not being good or available as 5 stars, so they’ve decided to start making gamma-cosmic weapons, and korg together with the adaptoids of the contest (also being neglected now) are buying these weapons and are planning to overthrow all the powers that be. Collector, champion, grandmaster, cabal, all of them. Ever wonder why korg’s sp1 can’t be blocked or evaded? In a few months, he’ll be the boss of every single quest, I’m talking rol, lol, rttl, etc. The adaptoids will fill the quests, each one taking 50% health (unavoidable) with their gamma-cosmic ray-field.

Once everyone leaves the contest alone and stops playing it at this point, korg will be King with gamora and abomination his dukes. All the power-hungry champs (anyone above good tier on seatin’s list— except gully) will be banished from the battlerealm, and korg, gully, the adaptoids, colossus and hulk buster will live in peace.

Until the hamster running the servers dies. Then we enter a Wreck-it-Ralph movie situation.

All the iron mans will then sacrifice themselves by offering their arc reactors to run the servers. Joe Fixit will try to fix it, but will fail, leading the iron mans to die in vain. Korg doesn’t really care at this point. He’s had a great life as King and is now old. Abomination is next in line for the throne.

I’ll continue this later if I get positive feedback on it. Lol this took so long.

Such an interesting story
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    What if our little Symbioid was actually a Skrulls this entire time used to collect Data on the summoner while also getting stronger and the bringing him down part was it faking, and that's the real reason it couldnt stay because it was a spy. Imagine that betrayal

Has Kabam offered you a job writing MCOC stories yet?