**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pls help me how to deal with thorns node in uncollected eq

I have never fought thorns before so pls help me

Comments

• AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Any defensive ability reducer. Or Quake. Failing that, heavy DoT, and champs who don’t need a ton of hits to down the enemy.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    How are you uncollected but never fought thorns? I swear there was some thorns in act 4
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Maybe there is thorn node in master mode you never know
    Champs with high regen ability
    Champs that have concussion
    Champs that have defensive ability accuracy reduction
    Would do the job for ya
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Can u guys give a list off heroes that would b good for that path please
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    BW. XB. Electra. Wolverine. X23. Rogue. Thor. Hyperion. DV. GR. GP. Blade. AA. Angela. KG. Oml

The list is so long it “might” be sad. I haven’t gotten there yet. But unless it’s also heal block there is 50 champs that can do it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Menkent wrote: »
    How are you uncollected but never fought thorns? I swear there was some thorns in act 4
    Ther romove it back wher v12.1 Got in. Becasse ther make it alot harder when ther cancge the meta.
  • marty86marty86 Posts: 6
    Quake would be the number 1 option as she doesnt hit the enemy, therefore takes 0 thorns damage. there is an iceman on the thorns path so keep in mind that when using quake (coldsnap prevents evades). other than quake you will want to take in ability reduction champs. normally i would use archangel but you will be facing Gulk, iceman, GR and morningstar all of whom cant be neurotoxined.

A few years ago before the 12.0 update came into affect. thorns was a common node in AW. if i recall one of the most popular champs to counter thorns as black widow (back then she had 100% ability reducton at sig 99). i went in with my r5 blade (5 star and made the mistake of thinking could out regenerate the thorns damage. i could not and wasted him on the gulk and iceman fight). if had to do the path again i would use blade (with GR synergy for the villain fights only). ability accuracy champs are the way to go on this path.

this was definately the hardest path for me because i didnt plan for it. i went in with GR, blade, Gulk, CAIW and medusa by the time i cleared the path everyone but medusa had been KO'd, but fortunately this was my last path and i had enough experience with medusa to easily solo the darkhawk boss and avoid using items. ironically i lost more champ to this path than i did to DH in all my completions.