**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Difficulty in Night Riders Quest [Merged Threads]

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Why do these threads materialize every EQ?

Because any fight that can’t be won with mindless button mashing is automatically perceived as a slap in the face from the money grab hand.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It is Nice to finaly hav a time and just no go in. Leart him. That pretty much it im do Aggers to Star. Im wher like hes imposbel. First run im use no revies. And 2 time use 4 revies becasse forgot the null mode. And Got rekt. My 3 times sole him with Sl.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    So far i ran thru Heoric / Master and now heading UC, I think that the main bosses are easier vs last month EQ yet I also think the paths are too long, thus I felt boring rather than challenging most of the time. Maybe that's the strategy (or trial) of Kabam to have strong boss / short path or medium boss / long path combo.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Ajisdope wrote: »
    This fight in master is ridiculous. He uses umblockable basic attacks immediately and kills my champs. I am using all 5* rank 4 champs. Dead before I can even start.

Same issue here dh isn't even throwing his specials and yet some people here are saying its an easy fight.
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    WingTSE wrote: »
    I'm sorry to hear you aren't a fan of these quests, OP. We appreciate feedback nonetheless on all of this. So thank you to you and the others dropping by to give theirs.

All you guys are doing is being money hungry at this point. Fix it or you’re gonna have a bunch of people quit playing.

As for me I am not letting you guys win, I’ll find something else to do this month. So enjoy all the “hard work” you guys put into this event, gonna make the content this hard then what’s the point in even playing it?
    I'm sorry to hear you aren't a fan of these quests, OP. We appreciate feedback nonetheless on all of this. So thank you to you and the others dropping by to give theirs.

All you guys are doing is being money hungry at this point. Fix it or you’re gonna have a bunch of people quit playing.

As for me I am not letting you guys win, I’ll find something else to do this month. So enjoy all the “hard work” you guys put into this event, gonna make the content this hard then what’s the point in even playing it?

Same here... I'm just going to complete it once! No exploring... Dungens ,halls of healing,halls of fortune are way better to play💪
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Vivek_786 wrote: »

Same here... I'm just going to complete it once! No exploring... Dungens ,halls of healing,halls of fortune are way better to play💪

Ohh also forgot about new daily event type quest coming !
  • WHAT!!! Bro this EQ is so easy, his S2 so easy to bait, than you Parry and Attack him. Y'all always complaining about the events, maybe you learn to actually fight. I wish they put the final bosses on STUN, BLEED & POSION immune nodes with THORNS, that'll be a real challenge!!
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    sd__white wrote: »
    WHAT!!! Bro this EQ is so easy, his S2 so easy to bait, than you Parry and Attack him. Y'all always complaining about the events, maybe you learn to actually fight. I wish they put the final bosses on STUN, BLEED & POSION immune nodes with THORNS, that'll be a real challenge!!

Hush, my son. Do not speak such words, lest ye desire a 90% unavoidable and unhealable degeneration final boss one of these months. Because statements like that are what make it happen
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    sd__white wrote: »
    WHAT!!! Bro this EQ is so easy, his S2 so easy to bait, than you Parry and Attack him. Y'all always complaining about the events, maybe you learn to actually fight. I wish they put the final bosses on STUN, BLEED & POSION immune nodes with THORNS, that'll be a real challenge!!

Hush, my son. Do not speak such words, lest ye desire a 90% unavoidable and unhealable degeneration final boss one of these months. Because statements like that are what make it happen

Bring it on!
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    ManChild wrote: »
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »
    Why do these threads materialize every EQ?

Because any fight that can’t be won with mindless button mashing is automatically perceived as a slap in the face from the money grab hand.

Because with each EQ comes a new challenge that causes every player to have different reactions. Lots of posts (along with a lot of mine) come from a place of frustration or annoyance with something a person has overlooked or doesn’t have the right champ for. Players are just expressing themselves and looking for answers. Not really a big deal, that’s why these forums are here. Reactions similar to these tend to dissuade people from reaching out and learning from the large, knowledgeable player base that we have as a community.

Reactions like these SHOULD dissuade people from coming to complain that something is impossible on the first day content is released. “Ermagerd I can’t blow through this thing in the first few hours, I quit” is a reaction that should be substituted with “Hmm, there must be a strategy I’m missing here. Before I lose it and give up maybe I should read the node and champ description, figure out what I’m doing wrong, exit and try this thing again. I have 35 days to finish this content, and even if I can’t figure it out on my own the solution will emerge from the large knowledgeable player base we have as a community.”

If dissuading defeatism is bad, I do not wish to be good.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    I did the first ever uncollected 100% then every one upto and including the thanos one for infinity war, since that month the uncollected quests have got more difficult, there is always 2-3 BS bosses who are pure cash grabs. So since thanos I've only bothered to 100% 2 of the last 6 and I doubt I'll do this one. Kabam are definitely making it harder
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    I'm all for tougher content, but there has to be a limit, when DH doesnt use his sp2 at start of fight even when trying to bait and you get caught with a normal attack that's unblockable and your 4* 5/50 champ is dead in 4 hits there's something wrong, last months eq with The Champion was a hard fight with him going constantly unstoppable the regen and massive hits with furys. It was doable, hard but I managed, this months is worse.

Granted I have only completed 5.2.3 so I haven't got uncollected yet so maybe I dont have the perfect skills or roster, I can breeze through act 4 without thinking just using 2 champions, I'm far from terrible at this game but there has to be a limit on how close masters difficulty is compared to UC.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Akhilxcx wrote: »
    I'm all for tougher content, but there has to be a limit, when DH doesnt use his sp2 at start of fight even when trying to bait and you get caught with a normal attack that's unblockable and your 4* 5/50 champ is dead in 4 hits there's something wrong, last months eq with The Champion was a hard fight with him going constantly unstoppable the regen and massive hits with furys. It was doable, hard but I managed, this months is worse.

Granted I have only completed 5.2.3 so I haven't got uncollected yet so maybe I dont have the perfect skills or roster, I can breeze through act 4 without thinking just using 2 champions, I'm far from terrible at this game but there has to be a limit on how close masters difficulty is compared to UC.

You went into UC' darkhawk - the highest difficulty's highest boss- ON DAY 1 and you felt that you should have just destroyed him in first attempt. No practice in heroic or master, nothing ... because all content should just bow down to you on day 1 ...

are you listening to yourself?

Are you blind he clearly said he only completed 5.2.3 which means he is not uncollected. Then how could he face uncollected boss in eq😒😒. He is clearly talking about master bcoz its getting much harder in master bcoz of all the lag and dh not firing of sp2 like he does in uncollected

Oops .. sorry

Replace UC in my comment with master ... if you are at that level, then you should practice at lower levels. ...

Are you even serious in comparing heroic nodes with master nodes.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Pretty sure you all have a DD OG
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJ8jdB5Cbo
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Cant say i agree with OP. New champs are always hard to fight and if they didn't create champ specific nodes that made them more interactive to fight then the FINAL boss would be nothing but another path fight.

They are trying to shift our playstyle from parry 5 hit combo rinse repeat. Nodody wants to play a game that is reptitive and not engaging. I appreciate the devs for putting some thought into the boss fights to make them more challenging.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

You went into UC' darkhawk - the highest difficulty's highest boss- ON DAY 1 and you felt that you should have just destroyed him in first attempt. No practice in heroic or master, nothing ... because all content should just bow down to you on day 1 ...

are you listening to yourself?

See this is what happens when you rush in without reading, I've said I jabent got past 5.2.4 so I cant be uncollected as i am at 5.2.3, yeah u do master before heroic as i am comfortable normally in masters and since I got to the boss with all 5 of my champs pretty much 100% hp, checking the nodes I knew it would be tough, I expected it. However it was insanity as it was not skill, it was pure luck whether he used his special or not
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    This is one of the easier monthly quest. Just bait him out.
    Seriously, much easier then Aegon was.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    At least you don't have to quit out and restart the quest after two attempts at the boss... Right?