**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crashing after the new update

SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
I've never had problems with crashing before but with the new event quest, my game crashed 3 times in the span of 20 minutes just on the last quest. I play on an iPhone 6. Has anyone else noticed a similar issue?

Comments

• sickboy9sickboy9 Posts: 40
    Game is lagging a lot with my phone, android Huawei Mate 10 PRO
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    For me too.when i click fight against Darkhawk it’s just crash.ios 12.1 ipad mini 2
  • PrasannaPrasanna Posts: 53
    Does not happen for me,but my screen goes blank once I get out of the game and get in and also between arena fights. I'm grinding arenas a lot. So that is very disappointing in my perspective. It's wasting a lot of my time. It takes more time than I play against any champ. Pls fix it. My device: samsung galaxy A8
  • edited December 2018
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced lag and crashing since you updated to the latest version of the game.

We're always working on new ways to make improvements and in an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues such as lag and crashing more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Reports submitted in those discussions can provide invaluable information that allows our Development Team to target specific areas needing improvement, and ultimately to help resolve issues like instability and crashing.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns as quickly as possible!
This discussion has been closed.