**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UC Darkhawk - Finally found a use for my 6* DD

Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,837 ★★★★★
I have been pretty bummed since getting 6* Daredevil ... until today.

First attempt at Darkhawk and solo'ed him.. Pretty simple fight, so I will let you watch it for yourself ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPZY_1RqF0

Comments

• Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited December 2018
    what special with DD? why he is good for him even udupped?
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    Nice :smile:
    I wonder if Emma in her telepath form ignores his invisibility as well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Nice job!
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Bpn88855 wrote: »

He ignores his invisibility.

What about Netflix version?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I have been pretty bummed since getting 6* Daredevil ... until today.

First attempt at Darkhawk and solo'ed him.. Pretty simple fight, so I will let you watch it for yourself ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEPZY_1RqF0

Cool, I so happen to have one to. 😊
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218

because he is blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats why
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    Hyperion solo -- used all kinds of attacks ... everything is viable ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_J_wCmY2M0

or you can parry heavy and spam sp1. kill him much faster but good vid bro
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

He should be even better: he's got a good Armour Break.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★

He should be even better: he's got a good Armour Break.

I beated him 2 time with sl glovie spiderman stark and ice man I’ll rank up my DD Netflix and see what happen
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Hah, well i dont have a 6* DD, but i have a 6* duped IF, and im told armor break champs work well against darkhawk.

So, yay meh champs being useful!
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I was thinking the same thing when I heard about Darkhawk stealth mode. Time for DD not to be a completely useless hunk of pixels taking up my screen. Although he still will be.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    A sick way for Kabam to get people to rank up Netflix DD. Someone needs to counter him on debuff immune nodes in AW.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    What is it about DD that ignores his invisibility. I o y got the 4* versions and I dont see anything in the abilities about that. Just curious
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Jakearound wrote: »
    What is it about DD that ignores his invisibility. I o y got the 4* versions and I dont see anything in the abilities about that. Just curious
    He’s blind, doesn’t see any attacks. Being Invisible doesn’t make a difference to him lol
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★

He's blind. So obviously he doesn't rely on sight like everybody else to fight, so someone being invisible has no effect on him. Same way he can ignore Hood' Sp. 2 invisibility effect and fight normally.

@Haji_Saab I see your 6* unduped OG DD and raise with my DUPED 6* OG DD. At least I have an opportunity to use him in an Uncollected quest before relegating him back to the arena bench lol.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Addyos wrote: »

He's blind. So obviously he doesn't rely on sight like everybody else to fight, so someone being invisible has no effect on him. Same way he can ignore Hood' Sp. 2 invisibility effect and fight normally.

@Haji_Saab I see your 6* unduped OG DD and raise with my DUPED 6* OG DD. At least I have an opportunity to use him in an Uncollected quest before relegating him back to the arena bench lol.

A duped 6* DD? That just. Hurts so bad. I’m sorry man.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Addyos wrote: »

A duped 6* DD? That just. Hurts so bad. I’m sorry man.

Thanks @Viper1987. I was pretty blasé or unimpressed about that pull. Would have like a new 6* for more arena points; didn't matter who it was. But it looks like he'll be useful in this month's quest and I'm gonna try him out against mini boss GG in Map 5 today. Hope he doesn't suck as much lol.
  • MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    Why does he hit only 1799 medium?
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I’m still crying a little when I remember my 6* DD pull lol I didn’t even use DD and beat Darkhawk. Just for principle, i still won’t use him going for 100% lol
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I know DD classic isn't a sought after 6* but better than some, definitely take him over X-force Deadpool. I always enjoyed playing my 4*. I get not being thrilled to get him though.
  • My 4* helped with act 4 back in the day.