**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glass cannon mastery, is this a bug?

Hello there, a few days ago, I unlocked the Glass cannon mastery, it costed me 3 stones if I remember correctly, I only ranked 1 point tho, I didn't have more points and also did not want to re spec, now, after these changes, I went to check and it's asking me to spend 2 mastery stones on it

30jo9myiiym6.png

Comments

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    You have to unlock each level of it with cores. Once unlocked it only cost units to put points in it
  • Before the update, I paid 3 cores for it, I could keep ranking and only asked me for a couple of units to do so but I did not have either units or points, this changed after the update
    Frankov wrote: »
    Before the update, I paid 3 cores for it, I could keep ranking and only asked me for a couple of units to do so but I did not have either units or points, this changed after the update

So you only unlocked lv1, if you want lv2 it cost more cores, again lv3 will cost more core again to unlock
  • FrankovFrankov Posts: 5
    edited December 2018
    I unlocked lvl 1 and in that time I only needed units to get rank 2, I was poor and did not have mastery points to spare, I noticed I had 3 mastery points after the update, I had no idea of the parry changes... So I tried to Max glass cannon with those points but then it did not ask for units, it asked for more cores... If I knew I had to prove this I would have taken a screenshot lol
    Frankov wrote: »
    I unlocked lvl 1 and in that time I only needed units to get rank 2, I was poor and did not have mastery points to spare, I noticed I had 3 mastery points after the update, I had no idea of the parry changes... So I tried to Max glass cannon with those points but then it did not ask for units, it asked for more cores... If I knew I had to prove this I would have taken a screenshot lol

It's working as intended. I'll say this again, you need to unlock each level with cores. Once unlocked it cost you units to put the points in.

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    There’s no way going to the next level of glass cannon only took units if you never unlocked it. It needs cores for every level. May have just been a glitch that you saw.
  • Yes, I guess I was confused then, I did a google search and everyone agrees with you two, I think I might have seen a glitch and after the update it got fiixed, thanks anyway!
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    I Just maxed it out ....worth every mastery stone!