**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No anniversary I guess this year

DemmabakDemmabak Posts: 17
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
No 5 star arena
No 1 dollar crystal
No update on anything except probably on the gifting event. It's already 6th December no response whatsoever about the summoner appreciation month. Last year we knew over 3 weeks before what was going to happen on the summoner appreciation month this year no such thing.
Good going kabam great way to thank your loyal players.

Comments

• SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    DECEMBER 10TH!
    DECEMBER 10TH!
    DECEMBER 10TH!

That's the actual release date of the game, patience until Monday people.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE
    They don't have to announce it, they did amazing things last year so the bar of expectations will be set there obviously. However with kabam even if they pull a scummy move such as giving less valuable stuff than last year then we shouldn't be surprised.

I agree we still have time though.

Summoner appreciation came back for some of the problems they caused didn't it? I Genuinely forgot what the reason was since they wouldn't bring it back at that time out of the kindness of their own hearts.
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Demmabak wrote: »

After 3 yrs into this game the summoner appreciation usually starts by Dec 4th. As for the summoner appreciation it was only for a week as compared to 2 months last year. This year was a f**kfest of lags bugs and other kabam shenanigans.

"Celebrate Marvel Contest of Champions’ 3rd Year Anniversary! Login from December 10-17 to experience new titles, XP, Gold & Battle Chips Boosts, discounted potions and more!"

"Be sure to log in during our Anniversary Week (December 10th - 17th) as well as check your mail for future opportunities to earn titles!"
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    btw summoner appreciation week/month is always in the june-august time frame. december was always anniversary events
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Bro your 6 days in to the month its called patience.
    Its prolly gonna be a 14 day calendar so either the 11th-25th or 17th-31st. Which will be informed about maybe a day or 2 before.
    They've already said halls of healing and fortune are coming back this month.

Only reason we knew more last year was because they were pushing for 1million likes on Facebook so they gave us tons of notice

The 14 day calender is usually a Christmas calender. By 4th Dec a boost is usually given to all summoners for XP attack and gold no such thing this year. No Sig stones or whatsoever for being faithful to this company as loyal players whatsoever as compared to previous years. Measly 2-3 mil gold is enough for a anniversary celebration ??????

sounds like your being greedy. its FREE GIFT that we won't get until later. you are not entitled to anything, Just be patient.
    edited December 2018
    @OneManArmy
    I honestly couldn't care less I don't see the problem of expecting the same things as last year. Ill grind don't worry but im not gonna change my expectations for rewards that come once a year. I aint demanding rewards, whatever happens,happens.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    We all know Kabam sucks, no surprise here. Game has been tanking for months.
    Iv only ever gotten unprofessional response from him and all I did was make a theory about anti venom coming to the game lol.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Makes sense they’d start an anniversary week. On the actual week. Of the anniversary.
    Insightful🤔
  • WOW, so many over privileged players feeling entitled to free stuff because they play a game they ENJOY playing. Technically Kabam does NOT have to do anything if they feel so, how bout we chill out and see what they do in the coming 2 weeks before we start a lynch mob. By us as a community overreacting at nothing gives us less credence when we complain over actually problems so CHILL.....this needed to be said before this thread went any further!!!!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    So tons of things wrong here.
    1 they never said the $1 or the 5 star arena would return ever agaim those were specifically for last year and trying to hit 1 mill likes. 2 they have said many times info for the 4 year anniversary is coming soon. 3. We still have 8 days until the contest turns 4 years old officially 4. They have also announced that halls of healing and fortune will be coming back
    5. We already had a summoner appreciation this year.

After 3 yrs into this game the summoner appreciation usually starts by Dec 4th. As for the summoner appreciation it was only for a week as compared to 2 months last year. This year was a f**kfest of lags bugs and other kabam shenanigans.

They have NEVER had a 2 month summoner appreciation event. The week long even this year was due to the bugs and issues they had at the time. They are doing similar events again here in 4 days. Not sure how you've been playing for 3 years and still can't get the dates right. More so when you can perform a search on the forums as see that information.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I thought this was the contest of champs not the contest of whining ninnies did you read the new update??? surprises special calendars all sorts wait and see before you start yelling boo hoo stingy kabamaclaus wont give me a shiny new 5* and a pony lol :D
    edited December 2018
    @godsquad891
    A pony would be nice... that's also on the list. Get on it Kabam.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    Makes sense they’d start an anniversary week. On the actual week. Of the anniversary.

Been in the game for 3 yrs+ the anniversary boosts starts usually on the first week.

Nop ther do Not.
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    No 5 star arena
    No 1 dollar crystal
    No update on anything except probably on the gifting event. It's already 6th December no response whatsoever about the summoner appreciation month. Last year we knew over 3 weeks before what was going to happen on the summoner appreciation month this year no such thing.
    Good going kabam great way to thank your loyal players.

FIND US THAT POST WHERE WE WERE TOLD/INFORMED 3 WEEK IN ADVANCE. YOU SHOW ME PROOF ILL GIFT YOU 20 REFILLS RIGHT NOW
This discussion has been closed.