**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should AW season be temporarily suspended during Holidays?

Hi guyz, pretty straightforward post here. I think the game is already really time demanding and Holidays should be a time to enjoy with our family. I think AW season are really competitive and will create tension between ally members just because someone wants to spend time quality with his family. What do you guyz think, should we have a break between the 24th and January 1st?

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    No.

Go and be with your family, I know I will.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    I wouldn't be opposed to it, but some people will still want to do wars. Our alliance has already decided to take this season off. We will run maybe 1 bg wars if enough people want to.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Why are you only focused on your holidays? You realize there's more than just Christmas right?
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    NO! Gaming is life.

There are plenty of alliances that are doing map 3, No donations, login as you please, all through the holidays. You can take a season off, its just like any normal working person taking vacation time. The game will still be here after the holidays. So take some time off, and be ready for Season 7 money grab global nodes. :D

• krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    chup chap war khel lo, kya har cheez mein chutiyapanti.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    YES!!! Most have enough stress this month, and don't need extra motivation to burn out....
    KillSwitch wrote: »
    YES!!! Most have enough stress this month, and don't need extra motivation to burn out....

Sooooooo, log out!!! I don't get what is so hard about this.

I left the game twice due to family stuff going on, once it all cleared. I came back and rejoined an alliance.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Takes 5 mins every 4-5 hours for aq and aw fights. Really not time consuming even during the holidays with family. And if you can’t do that, leave your alliance till you’re capable of being a team player again.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★

It's a game if you are having that much stress and not entertainment that's not a good thing.
  • MAJEAKMAJEAK Posts: 10

I left the game twice due to family stuff going on, once it all cleared. I came back and rejoined an alliance.

Well while writing this post I was thinking about people who are addicted to this game and I think it is one of the time of the year where Kabam should give us a little break. Addiction to video games is a real thing and it should not break friendship and impact family so much
    MAJEAK wrote: »

Well while writing this post I was thinking about people who are addicted to this game and I think it is one of the time of the year where Kabam should give us a little break. Addiction to video games is a real thing and it should not break friendship and impact family so much

And just like ALL addictions, its up to the "individual person" to realize they have an addiction and to seek help. You're not telling alcohol companies to stop selling liquor during the Holidays are you?

So your argument is futile!!!!
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »

It's a game if you are having that much stress and not entertainment that's not a good thing.

That's why a lot of people that I have played alongside, and myself included, have stepped aside during this month, because it just isn't worth the extra stress, which ultimately leads to burnout. I dropped hundreds of dollars last year and virtually had nothing of any real value to show for it.

Last thing anyone should have to do on Christmas is hide from their families so that they can go all out for a round of AW. I mean, seriously though....
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Don't think everyone celebrates christmas. Plus people actually have more time to play during holidays. Spending time with family is not a problem for everyone as well.

Also it sounds as though you want it all off for yourself so you don't have to worry abour ranks since you said people are addicted. So what if they are addicted that shouldn't be our problem.

I don't even like being in an alliance anymore so this comment is irrelevant.

• MAJEAK wrote: »

I’m baffled and truly flabbergasted. Why is this even an issue/problem of Kabam? ‘Addiction’ starts with you, not the game, or the Developers or any platforms for that matter. It’s you. If gamers cannot prioritise, it’s on them, and not the game. Kabam shouldn’t even play ‘parenting’ if gamers wilfully want to behave like a brat.

Also, not everyone in this world celebrate Christmas or deemed Christmas as a holiday.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    For top tier alliances, there is no offseason or holidays that apply to them, they will continue to grind for those rewards and kabam knows that so no need for them to stop.