**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Voodoo

Hey all! So I just finished exploring 5.3 100%, and pulled a Mystic Gem. I’m thinking of using it on Voodoo and taking him up to 4/55. The only content I have left to explore now in Act 5 is 5.2.4-5.2.6. Should I spend the resources on him? Will he come in handy for what I have left to explore, or should I hold off? Personally, I think he’d be well worth it, but I thought I’d check in with some of you on the forums first. Thanks!

Comments

• Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    He's been my 4/55 workhorse since February. Awesome champ with great utility. You won't be disappointed.

His only real weaknesses are poison immunity and Buffet, but even those are manageable.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    he's worth it for sure. I awakened mine with a mystic gem and went r4 on him. He's great for Act V.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Defo. Dr voodoo Is a staple. A lot of versatility. Even on buffet with correct mastery setup to reduce healing and poison with off combo to get brother Daniel it kills regen.

One of the most versatile champs out there with probably the easiest regen ever.