**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up Advice

AlankritAlankrit Posts: 88
edited December 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Both are unduped.
Love playing both of them.
Don’t have any immunities at 5/50 or higher(other that Corvus who has pseudo bleed immunity) and also no power control champ at 5/50.
So was debating whether to rank up Medusa for damage and poison immunity or Magik for the power control.
Plz comment for the reason.

Rank up Advice 37 votes

4* Medusa to r5
35%
KingCrooksSungjnameplasMrTicTac19992008Akarsh383ChampioncriticPedritkoMarvel2289JayCeeZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAmazing_Demon05Darth_Semz 13 votes
4* Magik to r5
64%
ThanattorAxeCopFireDshuNEO_mr_AndersonAnonymous346SpiderCoolsCassyDingaloJayProngsDRTOelan0418KillSwitchbinrakB_Dizzle_01ThatOneMasterGamerSidDDragonHfchangKevin0998AngusMac279LostReplica23 24 votes

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    4* Magik to r5
    Both solid choices. But magik is a little more useful.
  • AlankritAlankrit Posts: 88
    Both solid choices. But magik is a little more useful.

Man I love them both. Damn sometimes rank up decisions can be stressful
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    4* Magik to r5
    If you are just at the point where you are doing 5/50 4*s I'd do magik and invest in md she doesn't have natural immunity but limbo reverses damage and her power control is some of the best in the game. You may want to show your other 5/50 to allow for people to better know what your team capabilities are though
    edited December 2018
    Dshu wrote: »
    If you are just at the point where you are doing 5/50 4*s I'd do magik and invest in md she doesn't have natural immunity but limbo reverses damage and her power control is some of the best in the game. You may want to show your other 5/50 to allow for people to better know what your team capabilities are though

I have Sparky blade AA Cap IW Corvus Gwenpool and SW at 5/50
    All awakened except Corvus and gwenpool.
    As 5* IMIW as r3 and void as r4. Soon will take IMIW to r4 unduped not sure if that’s totally right but I need a solid defender and we are not a high tier alliance so unduped also he might be useful on some nodes.
    So really was looking poison immunity or power control.

Thanks tho. You might wanna suggest someone else.
    I also have 5* r2 Hood and Dormammu but not a huge fan of them.

PS- have 4pts in MD
    This is real close guys. Some more votes might be helpful.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    4* Magik to r5
    Both great champions, super fun to play with so tough choice. I'm going with magik because I think immunity isn't as necessary as one would think, like useful for aq and aw if you are taking those paths with poison but if you don't then not required. As previously mentioned, magik is the power control goddess and it's ridiculously fun to corner your opponent and spam parry and sp2 till they die. Plus her sp3 will increase the damage output based on how many buffs the enemy has so it can be an instant kill with the right champs. Really useful against the champion. So my vote is magik, especially if you have 4/5 in md too cause that will make her a lot better.
    DRTO wrote: »
    Both great champions, super fun to play with so tough choice. I'm going with magik because I think immunity isn't as necessary as one would think, like useful for aq and aw if you are taking those paths with poison but if you don't then not required. As previously mentioned, magik is the power control goddess and it's ridiculously fun to corner your opponent and spam parry and sp2 till they die. Plus her sp3 will increase the damage output based on how many buffs the enemy has so it can be an instant kill with the right champs. Really useful against the champion. So my vote is magik, especially if you have 4/5 in md too cause that will make her a lot better.

Cool. Thanks
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    4* Medusa to r5
    SInce you have a bleed immune, i would add a poison immune to the collection for the added utility. Even unduped, assuming you using it on offense, medusa still has armor break and shatter, which is very useful against opponents like BPCW.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Gotta see your roster first.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    4* Magik to r5
    Given Ur 5/50 champs,I would go for magik...power control is a really good ability to have and a power controller of magik's caliber can help u control almost all fights along with her sp3 nullify coming in extremely handy against cosmic defenders especially medusa and champion bosses in wars
    xNig wrote: »
    Gotta see your roster first.

I have Sparky blade AA Cap IW Corvus Gwenpool and SW at 5/50
    All awakened except Corvus and gwenpool.
    As 5* IMIW as r3 and void as r4. Soon will take IMIW to r4 unduped not sure if that’s totally right but I need a solid defender and we are not a high tier alliance so unduped also he might be useful on some nodes.
    So really was looking poison immunity or power control.

Thanks tho. You might wanna suggest someone else.
    I also have 5* r2 Hood and Dormammu but not a huge fan of them.

PS- have 4pts in MD