**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is a champ that you want so much u dont care what star they are

I really want a nc. Even if I get a 3 star I would try to max him out

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I don’t have any version of GR so that’d be cool. I’d also take any version of Ghost.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I really want a nc. Even if I get a 3 star I would try to max him out

Saber tooth or Corvus Glaive :smiley:
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Night thrasher.from watching seatins rank up video on him he looks so much fun to play
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    korg. used to be yondu but i got him as a 4* and maxed him out asap :)
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Heimdall
  • Eviscerator2021Eviscerator2021 Posts: 128
    edited December 2018
    I don’t have any version of GR so that’d be cool. I’d also take any version of Ghost.

For the first 6-7 months of playing this game I was constantly teased 3*/4* Ghost Rider from the PHC's it's like they were taunting me. Ended up pulling him as my 4th 5* champ after previously pulling Cpt. Marvel, Ronan and Jane Foster Thor. Still don't have any other version of him.

Anyway right now I want Emma Frost most
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Goldpool.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Mysterio
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Night thrasher and ghost.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Omega red since i run suicides he would b perfect
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    ghost and aegon. I was wishing for at least a 4* taskmaster as well, but finally pulled him yesterday
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Wasp, I have ghost at rank 4 and could really use the synergy
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Collector
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Would love an Omega red. Would be Korg but we’re getting him for free
  • Psylocke, I’ve been in love with her animations and abilities for a while. The power drain, the infinite enervate <3 and I just can’t pull her as a 4star or a 5star
  • I want Taskmaster. For some damn reason, I'm always getting teased with him, but I've never gotten him. This has been going on for a year now.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    That would be void.
  • RevHeresyRevHeresy Posts: 68
    Omega red
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    On my primary account, I'm looking for a 4 star or above of Ghost.

Secondary account, 4 or 5 star of Medusa or Captain America Infinity War.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    kang always wanted one
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    im gonna say the champion, his animations crack me up lmao. just want him for the memes.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    N/A. Any champ below 4* is utterly worthless to me!
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    The new guys. Night Thrasher and Darkhawk. They look so cool and I read comics with them in it and it’s so cool that they actually are part of this universe now
  • Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    In my 2 years of playing i still don't have a nightcrawler of any star. That's right not even a 3 star. I want him as my profile pic so I'll be happy even pulling him as a 3 star.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I want a 2* Thanos, especially if he has the synergy with Hulk.