**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Major lag issues on iphone 6s+

Hey guys, I’m running the game on ios 12.0 and the lag is unbearable. I keep dying or getting hit due to it. Please make the game stable for slightly older devices. My main account is on a 7 plus and I’m starting to notice lag there as well.

Comments

• SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Welcome to the world of Android users. As bad as you currently have it, we've been having issues like that for almost the entire life of the game.
  • My Samsung S5 and S7 have been like that since I started playing 2 years ago. Now I have a S9+ and it runs smooth as silk. Fact is, as the game evolves, will require better hardware to run it smoothly. I doubt they're gonna dial back their graphics and complexity to cater too older devices. Might be time to contemplate an upgrade of device. Or learn to work with the lag as most older Android device users have.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    My Samsung S5 and S7 have been like that since I started playing 2 years ago. Now I have a S9+ and it runs smooth as silk. Fact is, as the game evolves, will require better hardware to run it smoothly. I doubt they're gonna dial back their graphics and complexity to cater too older devices. Might be time to contemplate an upgrade of device. Or learn to work with the lag as most older Android device users have.

Eh. Buying a new phone seems a bit too much just to play better at a game.

But the other way to deal with the lag and work with it, people have tried, and many have failed lol
  • The game outright crashes when I enter that fight. iPhone 6+ on IOS12.
  • edited December 2018
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues, and I understand it can be very frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect.

There are many devices capable of running the game and as a result, there are many different reasons why one person may experience a performance-related issue when compared to someone else who encountered the same problem.

We're always working on new ways to make improvements and in an effort to keep everyone's feedback about issues such as lag and crashing more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template. Reports submitted in those discussions can provide invaluable information that allows us to target specific areas needing improvement and resolve issues like instability and crashing.

Thank you very much in advance for your help and patience as we work to address your concerns as quickly as possible!
This discussion has been closed.