**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Insane luck again

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
So it continues it started with Scarlet witch, secondly with the side of Ghost Rider from a premium and now him only thing is he needs to be awakened for his analysis charges.t5y97skxjjut.jpg
I have to say I love this month so far. Thank you once again kabam. 😁

Comments

• Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    No he doesn’t need to be awaken for that, it just makes it happen quicker. Congratulations with him, he’s awesome plain and simple
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    So it continues it started with Scarlet witch, secondly with the side of Ghost Rider from a premium and now him only thing is he needs to be awakened for his analysis charges.t5y97skxjjut.jpg

Nice pull! Yeah, he really doesn’t need to be awakened. His signature ability is kinda like stark spideys. Where sparky starts the fight with 3 extra charges or something like that, sentinels sig ability just does the analysis charges faster.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Yeah luck seems to be all round I pulled a 5* Loki and hemdiell who is great got the synergy with him too which is even better :D
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Congrats. I've wanted him for a long time now.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    😂 I sell 4 stars for fun!!!
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    i see you like domino. not tryna flex but... i pulled my 4th 6* yesterday and got domino :) hows that for luck? and that's after i pulled her from a featured 5* some months ago, and duped her again from a basic. now i've got a duped 4/55 for defense and a 1/25 for attack
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    @CapWW2 upto you what you do with your champs 😂😂😂

True i have 4 stars for synergy only
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »

Nice pull! Yeah, he really doesn’t need to be awakened. His signature ability is kinda like stark spideys. Where sparky starts the fight with 3 extra charges or something like that, sentinels sig ability just does the analysis charges faster.

That’s the synergy with Blade and not Starky’s signature ability
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I wish I could get some of your guys' luck. Yesterday I pulled a 4* Bishop and 5* Superior Iron Man....Maybe next time
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    @krauserhunt congrats on your Aegon

Thanks man, I do open one or 2 occasionally now and hope for the best. As you can see it's worth the gamble
  • Congrats @krauserhunt, happy for you. I really have had really ****(i masked it, not form) luck in last 3 months now. worst 5* and 4* s you would ever see. Looking at your pulls, i see the shiny side, that keeps me going.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Congrats @krauserhunt, happy for you. I really have had really ****(i masked it, not form) luck in last 3 months now. worst 5* and 4* s you would ever see. Looking at your pulls, i see the shiny side, that keeps me going.

We've all had the poor run of the luck man. Good luck for the future