**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Resolution scaling iPad Pro 11”

Greetings,

Playing both MCoC and Transformers: Forged to fight on my iPhone 7+ I have no issues. Just purchased the latest model of the iPad Pro 11” with the A12x chip and when I launch either game they are windows to a smaller resolution. This is a fresh iPad and install and I am on the latest iOS version.

Is this a bug with the scaling on the new device or is there anything I can do to fix the issue on my end?

Thanks.

Comments

• AmigouSAmigouS Posts: 5
    Have the same issue. Thing is 11-inch iPad Pro has a new aspect ratio, and most apps have HUGE black bars. So we need to wait for an update from Kabam.
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
  • DrekDrek Posts: 35
    Thanks for the image. Hopefully this gets updated soon
  • AmigouSAmigouS Posts: 5
    I would recommend everyone to write a ticket to kabam support concerning this matter, this will make development team to concern about it more and finally make an update.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Is this something Kabam will be updating soon?
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Same thing for Android devices.

My Sony Xperia Z2 tablet...

56beaimsb8cg.png
    phmb5q2dqigb.png

And, this is my new Samsung galaxy tab S2

ucht6gxyclph.png
    d6b3qhw8dzvy.png

As you can see, aspect ratio problem here too.

• I also have a iPad Pro 11 and this issue is a bit annoying. Is there any news? Also there are no weather effects! I don't think the Hardware is the issue, or is it?
  • DrekDrek Posts: 35
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    I also have a iPad Pro 11 and this issue is a bit annoying. Is there any news? Also there are no weather effects! I don't think the Hardware is the issue, or is it?

Sounds like it is the game. I have the effects on the maps at times. Just the resolution scaling
  • Hi there!

This is a performance issue that we'd like to investigate further. The best way to get the proper information we need is by having you head over to the thread below and filling out the template we provided.

iOS
This discussion has been closed.