**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron Fist Buff Idea

I might sound like a broken record on here because this has been the topic of conversation for such a long time. It’s about Iron Fist. I can honestly say that he can’t be useful for any content ever and that’s dating back to when I first started playing 2 years ago.

So much potential for easy buffs but still nothing being done so I thought I would share some ideas of mine, comment back your thoughts if you will just trying to get something going here.

1. Iron Fist is supposed to know just about every form of martial arts. Compared to Karnak who can focus his chi and gain true strike off his special 1, I honestly think if you gave Iron Fist true strike on his mediums or light attacks and that could make him so much more useful for taking down certain champs. You could even set it up so if he’s over w bar of power he will kee true strike until he disposes of his special. Even if you implement the same type of thing as Karnak where you gain true strike for a certain length of time, so many options here but he SHOULD have true strike.
2. Another simple buff would be giving him a similar utility as Corvus where a perfect block gives a guaranteed armour break and converts all current buffs into armour breaks.
3. Precision should be on this character as he knows all forms of martial arts, he should know the weak spots on his enemies and be able to do more damage because of it.
4. Exhaustion could be an amazing buff to this champion too just like it was added to Luke Cage, champs get tired while fighting against IF because he’s such a skilled fighter.

Like I said comment what you guys think, I’m just tired of pulling champs that feel like will never have any use in the game and it’s one of the worst feelings in the world to grind out the game everyday for months on end to pull a 6* Iron Fist that won’t even go from level 1-2. Not worth the resources.

Comments

• YawnYawn Posts: 22
    I like the idea of true strike on medium attacks and armor breaks on parry, gives him more utility!
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Yes please. I have 6* version of him. My first and only 6* 😂
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Shortsy99 wrote: »
    1. Iron Fist is supposed to know just about every form of martial arts. Compared to Karnak who can focus his chi and gain true strike off his special 1, I honestly think if you gave Iron Fist true strike on his mediums or light attacks and that could make him so much more useful for taking down certain champs. You could even set it up so if he’s over w bar of power he will kee true strike until he disposes of his special. Even if you implement the same type of thing as Karnak where you gain true strike for a certain length of time, so many options here but he SHOULD have true strike.
    There is a problem with that: it would heavily interfere with his class weakness, Evasion Science champions. Karnak is a Skill champion so that's normal he should be able to defeat such champions.
    2. Another simple buff would be giving him a similar utility as Corvus where a perfect block gives a guaranteed armour break and converts all current buffs into armour breaks.
    I think he has enough capabilities to Armor Break. More would not make him better.
    3. Precision should be on this character as he knows all forms of martial arts, he should know the weak spots on his enemies and be able to do more damage because of it.
    His special attacks grant a passive Crit Rate increase similar to OG BP. Maybe it would be better if that is changed by a passive Precision buff (passive so it won't be nullified by other Mystic champions).

4. Exhaustion could be an amazing buff to this champion too just like it was added to Luke Cage, champs get tired while fighting against IF because he’s such a skilled fighter.
    Exhaustion would be cool yeah, but cooler would be a 10% chance to stun on all attacks. Moon Knight is the only champion who can stun randomly and we could use more of those.