**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CHAMPS USING HEAVY ATTACK RANDOMLY

Again happen to my Iphone7. Why champ will hold heavy attack in AW? I lost half health worth 200 units.
I guess the technical support is checking all the fight all the time through internet to keep spying no app is controlling this app, however, this dramatically affect the game play and no joke, my finger is not touch the screen and my champ is holding a defence position during a combo.
Why not analysing all the fight when players are not in a fight? We need 100% smooth, same speed, same reaction every time during a fight. The app can upload all the fight information when people are claiming rewards and stuff. This app have a kabam time at the beginning of fight and end of fight, only if the game is paused then require a data upload. What's the need of internet connecting during a fight? if people lost internet they just lose 50% health or even the entire fight (arena)? that's not even fair man. We all know if Kabam shut down an account can be based on analysis, but it doesn't has to be real-time analysis, does it?

Please help man. This is not fun at all. Thanks Kabam I am here to provide my suggestion and hopefully this game is as good as it should be, and as profitable as you like because it's a good game, not because the bugs and pay for the bugs.

Comments

• JimmyQUJimmyQU Posts: 13
    I felt when i play the game at 2 am (AEST), its 10% faster than i play at 7pm. Champs move faster in a fight, and exploration and start a fight also faster when you see yourself move on a map.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    It started to happen after last update. It's really annoying. Cost me so many fights in aq, aw and eq. Kabam is not gonna pay me back the potions and revives i had to use due to bug in their game
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    When I experience this, I just swipe back and pause the game and swipe my screen ith cloth. I'm thinking it could be due to the sweat (I have sweaty hands).
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    When I experience this, I just swipe back and pause the game and swipe my screen ith cloth. I'm thinking it could be due to the sweat (I have sweaty hands).

My hands don't sweat but it's still happening frequently.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Happened me last month when fighting the champion. Scarlet witch would just crouch into a heavy attack and stay there, I wouldnt be touching the screen and she is preparing a heavy attack. She would only stop if she got hit or tapped the screen again.
  • JimmyQUJimmyQU Posts: 13
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    It started to happen after last update. It's really annoying. Cost me so many fights in aq, aw and eq. Kabam is not gonna pay me back the potions and revives i had to use due to bug in their game

not only this updates but previous too. It's just feel like you watching a movie, two fighters are competitve, maybe Tom Curise is fighting a bad guy. And Tom suddely felt his muscle not functioning. So he just stood there to get all the deadly punches. And he died. Movie is finished. You must think the director of movie is crazy! Now I felt the same to this game.
  • Ckc123Ckc123 Posts: 2
    I think it all started when they added inverted controls
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    yep that happens to me so often...during a combo my champ dashes back and holds heavy till its released by time
    super super annoying!