**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heavyweight Champions Clash - Help needed please

Hi folks.
Can anyone who has done this challenge please help with some insight as to what champs I have got that would be useful for each champ I will face. :)

A massive thank you for any help you give
mfp2vfcfubc5.png

sxto6msyfh8n.png
90v5k4bnj2kt.png
9dsv6v9qs9b7.png

Comments

• TopCat87TopCat87 Posts: 61
    massive apologies for the champs not showing in order :s:s
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Magik - Quake (or Magik for this one as well to power control)

Hyperion - Magik, Doc Oc, or (if you don't mind playing the first ~20/30 seconds really safe) Void.

Iceman - Iron Man Infinity War (coldsnap immune when armor is up and he starts the fight with an armor active. Plus his SP1 and M, L, L, L, L combo gives less power to Iceman which means fewer SP1s to evade). Or your Mephisto (coldsnap and frostbite immune)

Void - Basically anyone. Maybe your stark enhanced for the high damage output. Or, if you did end up taking Void for Hyperion, Killmonger (for his synergy with Void). Regardless of which champ you take, I would suggest playing this one safe - always time your 10th hit to land when his debuff is about to become permanent on you. It'll make the fight a bit longer, but you'll also not take damage from his debuffs.

Corvus - Hyperion (his power gain helps with not having to take block damage). But if you're good at intercepting, then your Spiderman would be a good option just to take him down ASAP.
    Thank you for taking some time to help me B)

I must admit I did find my x23 a god send in the lightweight round, due to her re gen ability, and that she crit hits on iceman due to him being bleed immune.

I just know Hyperion is going to be a royal pain in the u know what. I might try a few different champs on the 1st run until I find a team I'm happy with
    Thank you Ragman!!

I'm glad I found someone else who found the Magik vs Hyperion a joke

It's like he know whats coming so stands there with his arms folded waiting for his SP3 to hit