**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T4b arena infinite streak and SP3 AI reaction time

First, is anything has changed in the infinite streak patterns?
I always did the same thing:
1-9 (3* 3/30 and lower)
10-15 (3* 4/40 and 1* low)
16-18 (4* 4/40 and + or 5* 2/35 +)
19-21 (4* 3/30 +)
22+ (Combinations )

I was doing the arena, got to 17, 3x 5* 2/35, deathmatch Void/Blade/Corvus (5* 5/65 dupped), lost.
Start again, reach 17, 3x 5* 2/35...DEATHMATCH again. Same Void/Blade/Corvus (5* 5/65 dupped), but, this time, I've managed to win.

v2hrc5c242k1.jpg

Second, did they changed the AI's reaction time after SP3?
V16.1, they gave us a bit more time to react after a SP3, but, in the last few fights, where I couldn't bait, after the animations, I got pound, no time to block or even try to press sp.
Happen tonight, had Storm fighting RHulk. He built his power to sp3, attack, and when the animations went off, he was pounding me, like in pre 16.1.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    There's been another shift in the Arena. I suspect it's because more Champs are being Ranked. It all depends on what's being brought to the pool. A bit concerning for me because it's limiting what we can use more and more. Perhaps in the 5* Featured Arena, that's reasonable. In the Cat Arenas where many people are trying to get essential Resources, that's disconcerting.
    As for the AI, it's becoming harder to Bait, and harder in general. I've noticed the same.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    I never use less than 5/50 or 3/45 until round 24. That seems to be the sweet spot.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    ShinobiGuy wrote: »
    I never use less than 5/50 or 3/45 until round 24. That seems to be the sweet spot.

I think u r right. But, before, my pattern always worked.
  • Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 41
    levxzt7tblxc.png

It seems to have changed. I got this at streak 24. I often use two 1/25 5 stars and a 4/40 4 star, but it looks like that might be a thing of the past if this is going to happen. Wondering what I'm gonna do with all my 1/25 5 stars that aren't worth ranking up.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    You can keep it with a 4/40 and 2 1/25's, but they have to be high pi characters. much safer to do 2 4/40s and 1 1/25 if they are low pi.
  • TCRxTCRx Posts: 23
    edited December 2018
    The patterns that lower players use to avoid death squads are rough approximations and are not a guarantee. Even when I am using 5/50 4*s and 3/45 5*s I will occasionally pull a death squad. Granted, with 5/50's and 3/45's these are a lot less likely to be a loss, but it still happens.

Whenever you sandbag with a lower character to drop your total attacker strength you are risking a bad matchup. It just means starting over and hoping you don't get unlucky twice in a row.