**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Relocation of Parry mastery

I'm extremely disappointed that we can no longer turn off Parry and continue to have dexterity mastery.
Before the change we could have dexterity, but not have Parry.

There are several matchups in this game and
certain node fightss where using Parry, even by mistake, can make you lose the fight or take lots of damage.

For example it would be easier to fight black panther civil war in a lot of situations when you don't have Parry. Same with mordo.
An even better example would be act 5 boss Ultron. Unless you're using Loki and stealing the buffs that are triggered every time you Parry or you have blade and get some good danger sense RNG. Using a parry in that fight will usually kill you. That, coupled with his insane regeneration milks the smallest of whales.

Turnimg off Parry is no longer really an option because doing so makes it impossible to evade most specials, like Ultrons special one.

Comments

• Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Never thought about that.

Tbh, I always found Dexterity to be more important for new players than Parry. Parry is second-level mechanics.
  • Never thought about that.

Tbh, I always found Dexterity to be more important for new players than Parry. Parry is second-level mechanics.

Some people would turn it off for masochism paths to make the fights not take as long because every time you parry they Regenerate.

Now that's not really possible because you couldn't evade projectile special attacks.