**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 3 champ of each class

Only offence

Tech
1 - Ghost
2 - star lord
3 - og vision

Mutant
1 - Domino
2 - Archangel
3 - Omega Red

Skill
1 - Aegon
2 - blade
3 - gwenpool

Science
1- void
2 - cap iw
3 - quake

Mystic
1 - magik
2 - symbiot supreme
3 - Ghost rider

Cosmic
1 - Hyperion
2 - corvus glavie
3 - medusa

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Wasp Instead of quake
  • rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    I think cap has high damage potential after 5 kinetic charges
    Ohh sorry bro ,, I just forgot him..
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    rj7896 wrote: »
    Only offence

Tech
    1 - Ghost
    2 - star lord
    3 - Spark

Mutant
    1 - Domino
    2 - Archangel
    3 - Iceman

Skill
    1 - Aegon
    2 - blade
    3 - Killmonger

Science
    1- void
    2 - cap iw
    3 - Gladiator Hulk

Mystic
    1 - magik
    2 - symbiot supreme
    3 - Ghost rider

Cosmic
    1 - Hyperion
    2 - corvus glavie
    3 - medusa

This is the real list
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Pretty legit
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    Hulk Ragnarok is better than Cap IW on offence.

I have both as maxed 5*s and I could not more vehemently disagree with you. In fact, CapIW is a top 3 attacker overall.

YUP Cap IW is a beast
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Gladiator hulk is better than capiw. He has heal block, can regen any damage back like stardust and degen and he hits hard too. CapIW has some mechanic that relies on one specific strategy to be good. He is another proxima midnight of science class . I dont care about seeing buf damage numbers I can about sustainability and the ability to stay alive while hitting hard. This is why Void is the best science in the game and why galdiator hulk is the second best

What is stardust? Some new magical power introduced? Haven’t seen it yet but I imagine it’s not that big of a deal. And everyone is entitled to their own opinion but your opinion is wrong. CAIW is far more sustainable than Gulk if you play right.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Emma is top 3 mutant imo
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Only Offensive Champs:

Tech
    1 - Stark Spider-Man
    2 - Ghost
    3 - Star Lord

Mutant
    1 - Domino
    2 - Archangel
    3 - Omega Red

Skill
    1 - Blade
    2 - Aegon
    3 - Killmonger

Science
    1 - Void
    2 - Cap IW
    3 - Luke Cage

Mystic
    1 - Magik
    2 - Ghost Rider
    3 - Sym. Supreme

Cosmic
    1 - Medusa
    2 - Hyperion
    3 - Corvus Glaive

This is the real list IMO.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    CapIW>Ghulk end of discussion.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Gladiator hulk is better than capiw. He has heal block, can regen any damage back like stardust and degen and he hits hard too. CapIW has some mechanic that relies on one specific strategy to be good. He is another proxima midnight of science class . I dont care about seeing buf damage numbers I can about sustainability and the ability to stay alive while hitting hard. This is why Void is the best science in the game and why galdiator hulk is the second best

You clearly have never used Cap. You care about sustainability yet Cap is maybe the most sustainable champ with glancing and the games best block proficiency. He lays out some of the best damage in the game and duped also has some of the best utility as well. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you're welcome to prefer Gulk, but your stated reasoning is factually incorrect.

Thank you
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    How is symbiote strange better than dr voodoo? And og vision better than sparky?
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Offense (Damage + Utility):

Cosmic:

1) Corvus
    2) Hyperion
    3) Proxima (She's good for both long and short fights after you Git Gud, see videos below)

https://youtu.be/o0hco5Ajp3o

https://youtu.be/N3wu9D6mff4

Mutant:

1) Domino
    2) Archangel
    3) Omega Red

Mystic:

1) (Tie) Doctor Voodoo/Magik
    3) (Tie) Symbiote Supreme/Ghost Rider

Science:

1) Void
    2) Cap IW
    3) Gladiator Hulk

Skill:

1) Killmonger
    2) Blade
    3) Gwenpool

Tech:

1) Sparky
    2) Ghost
    3) Star Lord
    Offense (Damage + Utility):

Cosmic:

1) Corvus
    2) Hyperion
    3) Proxima (She's good for both long and short fights after you Git Gud, see videos below)

https://youtu.be/o0hco5Ajp3o

https://youtu.be/N3wu9D6mff4

Mutant:

1) Domino
    2) Archangel
    3) Omega Red

Mystic:

1) (Tie) Doctor Voodoo/Magik
    3) (Tie) Symbiote Supreme/Ghost Rider

Science:

1) Void
    2) Cap IW
    3) Gladiator Hulk

Skill:

1) Killmonger
    2) Blade
    3) Gwenpool

Tech:

1) Sparky
    2) Ghost
    3) Star Lord

Bro Aegon is more better than killmonger
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Bro Aegon is more better than killmonger

You may be right, there've been some impressive LOL videos of Aegon. More time is needed to confirm he's the top offensive champion for the skill class, just like it took a while for players to learn Killmonger solved more difficult Alliance War defender/node combinations than Blade.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited December 2018
    I rarely play any games. But when I do.. I enjoy it ;-)

You see, I imagine most that create these types of posts are just looking for some kind of input as too who their favorite champion is right. It’s one thing to have a favorite champion that you KNOW should be OP (Like Magneto.. I can’t say enough about how Omipotinent he should really be..) Not in Kabam land- for now. That’s not to say he isn’t my favorite comic villain and regardless of how “useless” he may be considered atm I am still holding out that at some point he will be shown some much needed love, made way better, or even a lil. I loves some Juggs to. Common’ He’s Da Juggernaut BEEATCH!

Want some free advice? Play the game. Get good at it. Learn how to use specific champion mechanics, utilities, and masteries to maximize your roster. This will be specific to you and the champs you have at your disposal. And your fightstyle, plus whatever Hero’s or Villians you may have liked in comics or movies. Whether you know it or not, your sub-conscious is always watching,

Above all else. Have fun.

Seatin has some good vids, many more are out there too.

@Mbizz

Makes me think people create accounts so they can easily obtain the newest and best champions in the game, just as soon as they are released, because if they ask here first and are given honest answers, why not right.. it’s already known who used to be the best champs, all this does is perpetuate the violence inherent in the system! This is supposed to be a Democracy, and I didn’t vote for you, :P
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Why do people rate KM over gp for offense...yes KM is amazing but a duped gp has 100% AAR after 50 hits,can power lock opponents who don't have power gain ability and is a bleed machine...just cuz KM has more utility in aw,doesn't make him better than the bleed goddess
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    wrong
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    to OP this is his list we all got our own list