**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Thanks for the challenge

This might be an unpopular opinion, and I know some people aren’t happy with how hard master Dark Hawk is, but I just wanted to recognize Kabam for making the final fight challenging. I have breezed through the last 4-5 master EQs, and this is the first boss that I’ve actually had to go back and double check his abilities and nodes to make sure I am getting it right. I still haven’t beaten him, and I’ve wasted 300 units on revives, but I am okay with that. I like to actually be challenged and not feel like I’m just blowing through content so I can start spinning crystals.

Long story short, good work, Kabam.

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    My bad
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    uncollected murdered me and so did thrasher first time round getting used to moves and play styles and watching videos help also 30 units for another refill and 40 for a l2 revive play smart
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    3000 units on Master difficulty and you still haven't beat it? And you think that's fun? 😂

300 units, M8.

My bad.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I'd like to suggest an eq boss for next month since you brought back thorns how about making colossus a boss with thorns block erosion breakthrough healblock and aspect of nightmares. It would actually make colossus into a semi fun fight.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I honestly think this monthly is one of the easier events in recent times. Only one that may have been easier was the monthly where Ronan stun locked them.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    It's not even challenging. It's just time-consuming. This has to be one of the easiest monthly EQs in a long time. The hardest part is dealing with the lag.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Given the nodes darkhawk is on, I completely understand why people are complaining about the lag at the start of the fight.

Besides that the fight isn't very hard. Just understand his abilities and most of them can be avoided with any champ.
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    @KickNatherina the only complex and "challenging" as previously stated, is the lag situation and NO, that isnt welcome, last version of the game was running fine or at least that is what i feel was the general consensus.
  • Hey there @KickNatherina, glad to hear your enjoying it! We appreciate the feedback everyone has provided in here!
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Update: went back and beat him with ease after figuring out what I was doing wrong. 5* rank 3 Luke cage took out 3/4 of his health, finished him off with 4* rank 5 blade. The feeing of overcoming a challenge! 💪🏿
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Update: went back and beat him with ease after figuring out what I was doing wrong. 5* rank 3 Luke cage took out 3/4 of his health, finished him off with 4* rank 5 blade. The feeing of overcoming a challenge! 💪🏿

I had the exact same experience, went in trying to just fight him like normal and got crushed. Took the time to figure out his abilities and easily took him down.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Yea not so fun... Just used up 450 units on revives to kill the hawk in uncollected ;(
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    quake is almost always the answer lol, i hear shes great aginst him, and for me shes amazing against most bosses.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    Guess the game was warning me... cause it crashed as it was loading into fight against darkhawk. So I came back and got demolished right.. so I have given up for now.
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    The challenge is not bad. The lag at the beginning of the fight is the issue. Right after the fight starts game lags and you get wrecked. I had to try numerous times before I could take him out. He took out all my champs at almost full health and I couldn't evade one single hit.