**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to deal with Thorns node?

SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
It’s in Unc difficultly, and don’t mention BW I don’t have her so, any more options?

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Omega Red, AA for those affected by bleed and poison, maybe IMIW sknce his repulsor attacks don’t make contact.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    agree with the above, and any other DoT champ that can do some damage while you aren't hitting with physical attacks. Blade, sentinel, void, etc.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    I am using Elektra
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Crossbones
    Quake
    Blade(danger sense)
    Void

Stun+Pacify

Concussion
    Regen

...money
  • adknight27adknight27 Posts: 45
    Split the path up, so do only half of the ‘Thorns’ path. DH boss can be one shot easily with practice with any champ, so if you lose a lot of health on this it’s no biggie.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I used cap IW for this. Stun+pacify and just parry and heavy to sp2 and usually KO with SP2. Minimal damage per fight form thorns so made it through pretty easy.

I broke up the runs though as to not take the whole thorns path at once but split it with the arc overload path 50/50
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Tnx for the advice guys, I don’t have blade but I’ll try with capIW.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    quake, elektra, crossbones
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I used a 5/65 void and a 4/55 AA. Was able to just keep partying with Void. Had less than 5 hits each fight when using void. Just let the degen knock out the defender
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I used a 5/65 void and a 4/55 AA. Was able to just keep partying with Void. Had less than 5 hits each fight when using void. Just let the degen knock out the defender

i just love a good void party, dont you?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Blade