**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

TOP 10 MOST UNDERRATED CHAMPIONS IN MCOC!!

Hey summoners today I wanted to list the Top 10 most underrated champions (only my opinion)

10)Red Skull (tech)
9)Howard the Duck (tech)
8)Rocket Racoon (tech)
7)Red hulk (science)
6)Nightcrawler (mutant)
5)Yondu (tech)
4)Modok(science)
3)Beast(mutant)
2)Yellow Jacket (science)
1)Black Bolt (cosmic)

This only my opinion, If you RESPECTFULLY disagree thats fine! Just be respectful!

Comments

• TCRxTCRx Posts: 23
    Since he was buffed, Red Hulk is a very decent attacker, especially against mystics. I have him both as a 4/55 5* and a 6* 1/25. NC is also a fantastic attacker. Again, all personal preference, but I know a fair number of people rocking the Red Hulk on attack
  • iLachBrainCellsiLachBrainCells Posts: 20
    edited December 2018
    Beast is soooooooo underrated, only thing is Ik for sure GR overshines him cuz whatever beast does GR does better, bleed immunity > lesser bleed and poison timer (personal presence really), power drain>Lesser power per hit, regen is more on GR, GR breed and fury is pretty much equal to Beasts direct dmg and bleed but honestly prefer beasts dmg, plus GR has fate seal and power lock. I reeeaaaaally like the difference in combos with beast doe, really creative and noice to use, also love MS and Phoenix, berg underrated champs, both of whoam I love using in quests :)
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Mephisto and Red Hulk, hands down. At full heat charges, he has +180% attack rating and when duped, a heavy physical resistance.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I think Angela gets less recognition than some on this list. She’s the reverse Corvus. Not much damage at first. Once your power bar goes up then she gets rocks. Use her a ton in long fights.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I don't think any of these champs are really underrated except maybe red skull and beast. The general consensus around a lot of them are they are okay but there are a lot of much better champions out there. Underrated is more like when Ghost was released and for a long time people didn't realize how crazy good she was but with like yellow jacket, howard the duck, black bolt, etc people have tried to use them and even at their full potential they are underwhelming compared to other champions.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Beast, Phoenix, psylocke, venompool and doc oc are the most underrated champs imo
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Beast, Phoenix, psylocke, venompool and doc oc are the most underrated champs imo

Wouldn't Beast need to actually be good to be underrated? He's not really good at anything. Not the worst but definitely no great.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Definitely agree with Rocket, absolute beast of a champion.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Don't laugh, but Sentry is good for Master-level questing, and I think -- repeat, THINK -- that an awakened R4 Sentry with The Champion synergy could do Uncollected-level stuff. I know a skilled player could do it, but I'm more talking average-type players using the character
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    X-Force Deadpool
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    WTF?

Where is WS?
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    Loki.

Honestly, I think he’s a very underrated champion, but he was my go to during The Champion quest last month.

Power Gain up to his 1st special if he is awakened, Buff Steal with his 1st and 3rd, stunning ability while the debuff you get from his 3rd is active, and if you can refresh the debuff you get from his 3rd, you can keep the opponent from ever getting a buff the rest of the match.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Winter Soldier is very underrated, but he needs 5* KM synergy. With that synergy he's a beast. I crush everything with my R4 WS. I will have a tough call to take WS or KM to R5. I would lean toward WS because I use him way more than KM. His power drain is amazing at times.
  • iLachBrainCellsiLachBrainCells Posts: 20
    edited December 2018
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

Wouldn't Beast need to actually be good to be underrated? He's not really good at anything. Not the worst but definitely no great.

His dmg (bleed and direct) is good, regen isn’t the best but still good, power control, again, not best, but good, bleed and poison resistant, stuns and L2 dmg fairly good, he isn’t the best at anything but good overall. :)
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Hood
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Hood
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    Sentinel is criminally underrated on offense.
  • Hawkeye.