**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Try to be more positive

KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Like instead of saying "Oh no, Kabam is gonna give me 3* or 4* taskmaster beacuse all they care about is money", say "Oh yes, next year i am gonna get a 4* or maybe even a 5* Night Thrasher(since 6* are becoming more common), who looks like an awesome champion(at least for me), for free beside other free stuff".

Comments

• KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    Fine.

I lost an electron.

Happy?

very
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    People forget that the game is about content. If you could have every champ you wanted it would get boring pretty quickly. That and people keep complaining about difficulty. We’ve gotta realize that we need to be challenged. The game can only be so fun while face rolling every single fight. The game should be challenging so you have to learn to fight better and work on decision making.
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Plus, i’m pretty excited for a 4 star task master. The man is very strong, and 4 stars are still useful.
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    Tm fourstar. Another champ to sell. No need for four stars at this point
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    People forget that the game is about content. If you could have every champ you wanted it would get boring pretty quickly. That and people keep complaining about difficulty. We’ve gotta realize that we need to be challenged. The game can only be so fun while face rolling every single fight. The game should be challenging so you have to learn to fight better and work on decision making.

Makes perfect sense to me, but unfortunately you are talking to a brick wall.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    SilentKiss wrote: »

MAybe he will prove to be usefull in a future event quest similarly to how Ronan proved to be usefull against that Hydra Adaptoid also 275 5* shards every time you dupe him won't hurt you.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    SilentKiss wrote: »

Seriously wouldn't recommend selling champions. They get you more 5* shards when duped, which means more 5*s. You're gimping the rate you get 5*s at by a good margin. Just my 2¢
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I'm happy. Don't have him as a 4* yet. Besides, the price is right. Free. :)