**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Master Difficulty Dark Hawk

like I have all My 4* to 5 50 but still dark hawk with these nodes he is not possible wasted so revives just to finish this is outrageous

Comments

• chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    i am not that legend player like seatin or others we are normal and dark hawk with stealht and unblockable he is isnt doing special to untill you dexterity twice or more ??
  • Master difficulty dark hawk is ridiculous. Rank 5 4* champs useless. This is why i am playing game less, not fun. Im angry and aggravated. Clearly there are higher difficulty levels for whales with ranked 5&6* champs. Master level should not be unattainable for rank 5 4*.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    and to think it was just me.. getting backed into wall because of unblockable... then have to deal with stealth MISS MISS MISS.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    uhm i just beat darkhawk with 4* 5/50 pretty easily, i just wanted to see what the hype was about so i did master mode lol
    heyy were not legends playing here something should be done though and getting near darkhawk glichtes and lag so cant evade and the wrecked
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    im no an legend either
    edited December 2018
    now i guess they are doing something ??
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    chaos_bruh wrote: »
    now i guess they are doing something ??

This is a fix you were able to smoke him with og Thor when he first came out with negative armor
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Don’t heavy, don’t special and armor mode isn’t an issue. Medium, light, light and stealth mode isn’t an issue. Get used to the animations and a you’re set. 1st time though took me 4 revives. 2nd time 1 revive. After that 1-2 champs and he was down. In case it’s not obvious, do not block to start the fight you must bait that 1st special so he’s not unblockable
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I somewhat agree, wonder if the ai aggression setting may have something to do with it, seems harder to bait in master, I run master when aw and aw are on with my c team which still has an r4 Magik in it, I’m finding I’m pinned in the corner most fights before he uses his l2. Didn’t have so much trouble my first couple runs at uncollected. Might have just been luck
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Take off art and unblockable. Nerf the duration of invisibility. That’s all I wanna see done.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    I just don't ever think basic attacks should ever be unblockable... That's just cheating... I bet if all basic attacks were unblockable. We all would delete the game. It's not a fair fight with crazy boss fight nodes. I beat Uncollected mode first and finished Master mode yesterday. It's beatable but that doesn't make it fair Kabam. It's a money grab. It doesn't make the game fun. It makes us think what b.s will you throw at us next month. Fix the old Champs and stop making of b.s buffs for every new champ.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    He is really easy if you play him right. Watch Seatin's post on youtube. Stand open and bait his L2. He will go into his invisible mode. There is more than one way to do it at this point, but parry and MLL combo until he switches to regular mode. You can fight him normally at this point. Either take him to one bar and block (or evade if you can time it right) his L1 (you can do this for the rest of the fight until you solo him) or take him to two bars and repeat. It's just not a hard fight.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Not every time you start the fight... Does your character move back... You know that. And not every time you try to bait his sp2 does he do his special 2. If Kabam wants to make it fair. Let me start with a sp2 and unblockable basic attacks. Yeah right...
  • MorgloreMorglore Posts: 21
    Thanks you kabam!!!!!
    You are cheating and cheating all the new champions ...stop it i...
    And good bye...
  • lagging is the only issue for me, I 100% explored the quest with no unit use, just do a parry and heavy attack after he uses his sp2 and he will get out of stealth mode and get the armor mode for 10 sec and the armor mode is much more controllable than the stealth mode u can parry and do attacks without missing .
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    The only sure champ to use against him is og daredevil for master mode as for uc you will need a lot of single revives to beat him.
  • First of all lag and freezes destroys that fight. Many fights i die before i manage to dash back. At least mąkę him dash backwards everytime so PLL can start fight normally.
    BTW he is easier on uncollected than on Master. On Master he is too defensive and holds his sp2 much longer.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Took my first run today (busy at work till now, and hoping for bug fixes before my first attempt).

No lag, at least, but I have to agree, he's a pain to fight; with the Unblockable basic attacks until he decides to fire off his SP2. It wasn't a fun fight - unblockable is a cheap and lazy mechanic; especially coupled with two bars of power, so limited opportunities to bait out a special. Thumbs down from me!

Not that Master-level Night Thrasher's Unstoppable medium and heavy Attacks were great fun; but at least you could actively defend yourself.

Just as an aside: Design team, can we please never give Night Thrasher a Heavy Handed node again? It's not that it's overpowered or unbeatable; it just feels silly that Thor can't stop a skateboard with Mjolnir...
  • Question: I thought Mordo would be a good use against Nighthawk in order to counter his parry/stun but his Astral Evade did not work and I got obliterated. Why does Mordo's Astral Evade not work against him?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Mordo should have been useful against Darkhawk because he can block Unblockable attacks. Did that work?
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    I managed to one shot him with Luke Cage on last run in Master mode. After the patch it seemed better. I'll probably attempt last quest in UC later in the month.
    is Darkhawk Patched in New Update ?