**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Dex trigger unfazed

Does Dex (Evade trigger unfazed) if not then the mastery is a lie.

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Using dexterity and a champion evading attacks are two different things
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    The mastery isn't lying to you
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Unfaze has ben ussing alot more now that what it wher in the pass becasse of alot using spaky now.
  • SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    6hlczj93ku3t.jpg
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    6hlczj93ku3t.jpg

You’re quoting out of context:

7jkrrfdwamlv.png

The unfazed mastery says “when an enemy evades”, not “when an enemy uses dexterity”. You can tell the difference by what words trigger on the screen.
    ti70j2o6drol.jpg
    q0a71zdepquf.png

Evade

f1lbx35iaxju.png

Dexterity
    @DTMelodicMetal thats silly. That's very misleading. Evade is evade. Enemy evades, you doing it or ai. It's still an evade.
    I just think it should be under the K.I.S.S motto. Keep it simple stupid. If they say evade then evade. Not well this word enemy means.. anytime I fight it's an enemy..
    Evade always was an automatic mechanic.
    Dexterity is manual
    @DTMelodicMetal how out of context. When an enemy evades.
    When you in aw, and you evade(Dex) are you trying to defeat your enemy to win the war??
    Evade is evade.
    @will-o-wisp I agree but Dex reads Evade!
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    @DTMelodicMetal how out of context. When an enemy evades.
    When you in aw, and you evade(Dex) are you trying to defeat your enemy to win the war??
    Evade is evade.

Evade refers to non-mastery evade abilities. Anything can be claimed to be something it’s not through semantics.
    It's not stated that way @DTMelodicMetal and that's the issue.
    Funny how this is in the game for years and was already discussed some times, and still there's this ...
    @will-o-wisp I took a two year break . So hasn't been years for me..
    Funny how this is in the game for years and was already discussed some times, and still there's this ...

Two year break, been back since March.. And now I remember why I left. Cause Kabam is going to do Kabam and people just follow even when they are in the wrong.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    unfaze is only triggered by natural evades ie stark spidey og miles not evades by dex 2 different things
    @Bendy I get it but they should make that clear in masteries.
    I see what y'all are saying but if one uses logic and reads triggered by evade , (yes Dex is an evade).
    I'm no disagreeing at this point. Just stating they could word it or put (excludes Dex)
    They ha e taken the time to differentiate the characters. Classic DD and Daredevil. Wouldn't be hard and would be really appreciated.
  • They could but they didn't. You can create a support ticket and maybe they will chance the wording but until then... You know now how it works. No need to discuss it till death.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Riddle me this, if true strike cancels all evades, and you can dex against all TS except Heimdall, is dex evasion? Not to mention NC’s Bamfing that is neither evade nor dexterity
    Heimdall specifically states that he is able to counter dexterity
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,347 ★★★★★
    When is an evade not an evade?

This the old issue of passive Vs active evades, which doesn't get talked about so much, but you'll still notice the terminology 'passive evades' in character descriptions. Using Dexterity is an active evade. Using other evade mechanisms is passive evading*.

*I presume this is the case for Mark of Labyrinth; but can't quote from experience.
    • Unfazed mastery works Vs Passive evades.
    • True Accuracy works Vs Passive evades.
    • Agent Venom or Kingpin work Vs Passive evades.
    • The only person who currently stops active evasion (Dexterity) is Heimdall.

So basically, almost any time Kabam use the word evade they mean passive Evasion that happens without the intervention of the player or the AI but of a much simpler mathematical subroutine.

Dexterity is a different mechanism that achieves the same end; but since it's a different mechanism, it has a different counter.

Nightcrawler (and Vulture) have a third mechanism that is neither Dexterity nor Evasion; and for which, as yet, no specific counter exists.

So that's all clear?
    Thank you all
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited May 2020
    I know this Is old but dexterity was originally labeled evade in fights and they changed it. It used to also trigger unfazed and you could find yourself fighting a juggs who had unfazed trigger a lot. I'm not sure when they changed it. Recoil used to damage you for any special now it doesn't hurt you on special 3. My guess is kabam made a change and never said anything.

I found this post because i was trying out unfazed only to find out it no longer triggers on dex.
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited May 2020
    _ASDF_ said:

xxgonzoxx said:

I know this Is old but dexterity was originally labeled evade in fights and they changed it. It used to also trigger unfazed and you could find yourself fighting a juggs who had unfazed trigger a lot. I'm not sure when they changed it. Recoil used to damage you for any special now it doesn't hurt you on special 3. My guess is kabam made a change and never said anything.

I found this post because i was trying out unfazed only to find out it no longer triggers on dex.

@xxgonzoxx

Still in quarantine? On page 152 of the forum? Maybe time to go outside. Get some sun. Basically... anything else.
    Lol nope just a google search. Trying to find out what happened with unfazed. Also the wording on dexterity has beed changed and no longer says evade. I revived it because there was misinformation And wanted To add what i know in case someone found themselves in a similar situation.