**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Was this the least fun UC EQ since creation of UC difficulty?

Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 612 ★★★
This is solely based on whether you had fun going through not whether you thought it was difficult.

Was this the least fun UC EQ since creation of UC difficulty? 154 votes

Yes
32%
KpatrixBigPoppaCBONEsamalasravanSnizzbarTaxSpity68DOA40NikoBravoSIlverProfessorVgerTaimurKhanBngltigrVivek_786adramelchVerzzBlackSaChiAkhilxcxVeryCoolUserNameSixshot1QuikPik 50 votes
No
58%
Vdh2008RagamugginGunnercradlemanLo4eathKenny292LeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusJaffacakedSwe_wolfisA_Noob_Is1Timone147Erza_ScarletxNigCapWW2FrostyDexman1349AxeCopFireTheDarkLordTendersquadDidzee 90 votes
I’m not uncollected
9%
Aayush2268Furious_Fighter1thwip493DankestChefClydaniaThe_red_EclipseFhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebheadUnltdGeorgiaDawgCaptain_NietschspigwendermonomuggTheNoobgblake86 14 votes

Comments

• lutra_01lutra_01 Posts: 18
    No
    I really didn’t enjoy the quest with all the nameless ones (especially that Guilly). But any content where the outcome is out of your control ruins the game for me ie unavoidable damage, lag on certain nodes/opponents.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    No
    Raymundo86 wrote: »
    If no please give your thoughts on the one you found least fun and why.

the least fun for me personally was taskmaster and his buffet node, but then i realized i could just reset dex. these fights arnt hard, just you need to know how to fight them.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    No
    I didn't play it, but I would assume the Emma Frost one was worse.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Can't answer - I'm nowhere near done.
    What's the rush? It's on till January.

TBH, I'm enjoying it so far aside from having to fight P2099 yet again; as if there aren't other decent villain options for boss nodes.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yes
    VulcanM wrote: »

the least fun for me personally was taskmaster and his buffet node, but then i realized i could just reset dex. these fights arnt hard, just you need to know how to fight them.
    OP isn't talking about difficulty specifically. I believe he just didn't enjoy the creativity used here.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Yes
    This may be the first Uncollected one I won’t 100% since they came out. I have taken down Nighthawk once, but it’s too rng if the fight will load, if he’ll fire his special immediately or how laggy it is.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    No
    Emma Frost was not fun, this one, does put a smile on my face
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    No
    March was the worst. It was filled with truly cheap bosses (bishop comes to mind), insane sentineloids (skill sentineloids were debuff immune at that that time, so they were everywhere), a boring story, and a dissapointingly bad final sabertooth (he was way too easy.) Thank god we won't ne seeing it again.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    Monthly EQ is never fun. I just do it for the rewards.

This. I hate it, i autofight heroic and half of master
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    No
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    VulcanM wrote: »

OP isn't talking about difficulty specifically. I believe he just didn't enjoy the creativity used here.
    @ẞlооd yeah i see that, i found it fun, with the exeption of taskmaster, which i then realized i was fighting wrong, what i meant was taskmaster was not fun until i got creative with my strategy towards him, so yeah some of the nodes are bad, but i enjoyed it.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Yes
    Emma Frost was not fun, this one, does put a smile on my face

I actually like the Emma fight, was a bit unique. I could see how someone would hate it tho
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    No
    None of them are "fun"
    I just do them all anyway.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107
    No
    Like the Emma frost one I just going quit I can't even touch dark hawk in master I ain't even going try uc this game is becoming rediculous
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    I'm still evaluating this EQ since I don't do it for fun but just the rewards.

This EQ is more annoying than the ones in the past, but does it get more annoying, only time will tell.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    No
    Enjoying the challenge thoroughly. I love having to mix up my roster and try different options.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    The worst one was the first one, at that star I didn’t have any r4 5 stars and had to take down ice Phoenix 6 times with a 3 star Mephisto
  • Yes
    Not that fun for me since the animation of the final boss is too much for my phone....
    LAGGGGY.... :-(
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    edited December 2018
    Yes
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    No
    The Hydra adaptoid one was bs..
    This had pretty difficult but doable boss fights.