**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The game is a mess

Hi,
Seriously, it’s getting worse every day, one cannot play this game normally anymore.

Champs are running away when you’re blocking, launching specials when you try to build up some power, getting hit through the block, wtf ???

A few months ago, the game was running like a charm ? Did your potion sales go down ? And I am not even talking about the lags... which become ridiculous.

There’s some cool content out there with the Champion’s brawl, Ultron’s quest, ... but come on, I’m tired of this. You do your best to get by this annoying Hyperion on Ultron’s quest, and then you get killed 5x in a row by Rhino, because of bugs.

Is this really your business model ? Turning bugs into cash ??? At least tell us why there are these issues. That you’re trying to fix them... it should be getting better ocer time, not worse.

Comments

• I'm sorry to hear you're having so many issues within the game. This is definitely not our intent. We want to fix any and all bugs you may run into within your playing. Performance is a top priority for us and we want to be able to solve what is causing those problems. The best way, however, for us to get the information we need for that is to go over to our threads specific for it and fill out the provided template:

Android
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.