**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk interaction with Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    To be clear, I'm not making any demands. I understand they can only do the best they can. I'm just emphasizing the importance of it because it's going to be a long month, and it's very difficult to play like this.

Oh i agree with you although i haven't posted as many times as you guys trust me ive seen many of your posts as well as demonfyre so i just stated the obvious... just glad we're all on the same side on this one and to be honest i thought it was just android! Either way im not demanding anything either but a fair playable game you know! 😎
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    iPhone 6
    iOS 11
    At &t

Every other time I’d go in to fight darkhawk (uncollected) app crashes. Doesn’t happen with any other champ or fight.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Yep. Start of the fight my dashback was delayed for all my team except Medusa. I was on stream and yelling at the unresponsive controls. Nothing like a few more revives sacrificed to the god of bugs.

VZW
    Samsung NOTE 9
  • SafiulSafiul Posts: 17
    Having lagging issue too at beginning of DarkHawk Fight both in uncollected and master mode.

IPhone 8/7 plus
    iOS 12.1
    Both WiFi and on Mobile Data
    Having lagging issue too at beginning of DarkHawk Fight both in uncollected and master mode.

IPhone 8/7 plus
    iOS 12.1
    Both WiFi and on Mobile Data
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    aiccawcmvld3.png
    t2anf9c8swlf.png
    za62an7254y9.png
    jhbu28mbb0v6.png
    From two runs of the darkhawk fight. If it doesn’t crash it’s laggy at the starts, but if you survive the starts it’s stops lagging after a few seconds. Since he’s unblockable it’s quite hard to do that. Usually the nodes stop me from 100% uncollected, this time I can do it just fine but the fight itself is unplayable.

IPad Air. iOS 12.0
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    To be clear, I'm not making any demands. I understand they can only do the best they can. I'm just emphasizing the importance of it because it's going to be a long month, and it's very difficult to play like this.

But at least, they can talk to us.Keep us updated. But as always... radio silence...

@Flash_Gordon what do you want them to say when they don't have an update? Is a Mod coming on here saying "we don't have any updates at this time" really going to change how you feel right now? When they have updates, they are really good about letting us know.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    EndymioN wrote: »
    i am a tough guy thanks, and its thanks to you im still here ;)

You upgrade that tablet yet so you can run the game?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Mods are off in tge weekend.
    If something, they will give an answer this monday or after
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Well that escalated quickly. XD
    edited December 2018
    @Kabam Miike are we really going to get any fix for this.

IPhone 8/7 plus
    iOS 12.1
    WiFi
    Mobile data
  • Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    edited December 2018
    The game keeps crashing. I'm using an iPad air 2. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Post edited by Kabam Vydious on
  • Alex13369Alex13369 Posts: 31
    My ally mates get crashes too on their iPhones,I thought that it was on them but now I'm sure it isn't
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Mine crashing against Darkhawk and mephisto
  • Hey OP!

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to everyone! Is your game also crashing against Darkhawk or is this just general crashing that is occurring?
  • Mine too Against Darkhawk
    @groundedwisdom I'm buying you a beer buddy what do you drink? Lol just joking have you been able to take down the master version of darkhawk yet? I took him down i think friday night lol just wondering
    TaZ_4178 wrote: »
    @groundedwisdom I'm buying you a beer buddy what do you drink? Lol just joking have you been able to take down the master version of darkhawk yet? I took him down i think friday night lol just wondering

No, I tried using Revs and tried restarting the run a number of times. Got frustrated. I'm waiting until my patience refills, or a fix is in place. Whichever one comes first. Lol.
    I'll deal with UC after. Lol.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    But there is already one on the bugs section, still waiting for a confirmation of a fix
  • SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    Smokieisgod
    Samsung j7
    Android 9.0
    Cellular
    Current version
  • KABAM!!!!
    Where you at?
    I live in Australia where the game is sometimes pretty laggy as, but it always happens while I am fighting Darkhawk on Master and Uncollected mode where the battle starts and it freezes or I try to block but it freezes and he attacks back.
    I tried turning off my wifi and still, it lags, please tell me why this is happening to me or is it happening to any other Australian players out there.
    Thanks, D4NTH3M4N
    It's not just down under. It's a known issue. There's a Thread on it, if you want to post your specifics (device, OS, Version, etc.).
    Hey OP!

I'm sorry to hear this is happening to everyone! Is your game also crashing against Darkhawk or is this just general crashing that is occurring?

When you get to the last fight of either master or uncollected...dark hawk final boss for clarity... major fing lag is the problem... period please fix this so myself and many others can complete the quest!
    Savio444 wrote: »
    aiccawcmvld3.png
    t2anf9c8swlf.png
    za62an7254y9.png
    jhbu28mbb0v6.png
    From two runs of the darkhawk fight. If it doesn’t crash it’s laggy at the starts, but if you survive the starts it’s stops lagging after a few seconds. Since he’s unblockable it’s quite hard to do that. Usually the nodes stop me from 100% uncollected, this time I can do it just fine but the fight itself is unplayable.

IPad Air. iOS 12.0

Mods i hope this is enough evidence for you... welp nap time lol hopefully will here a fix sooner then xmas eve let's see 👀👀👀
This discussion has been closed.