**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected boss impossible take down because of lag

Hey Kabam,

I am using a lot units, energy refils, and potions, boost on uncollected boss because of lag all that is useless.

If you don't have fixed the problem, why a boss that kill our champion with 1 hit??

Lag is impossible to take down uncollected boss because several times I can't move my champion.

The ethical action should reimbursement the players that are using resources on uncollected boss and to permit a clean fight.

Comments

• TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    Im getting crushed right off the bat because the lag is so terrible. By the time it catches up, hes already 3 hits in
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    I have same problem just did one run🤦‍♂️🤕 8 crash on Darkhawk
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    I lost count at 600 units. LAME
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Out of 15 fights with Darkhawk, I got lag/combo/ko'd 8 times. Definitely ridiculous.
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Please fix it he cost me 450 units to kill him 1 time in uncollected
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Time for buying a new phone
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Hey Kabam,

I am using a lot units, energy refils, and potions, boost on uncollected boss because of lag all that is useless.

If you don't have fixed the problem, why a boss that kill our champion with 1 hit??

Lag is impossible to take down uncollected boss because several times I can't move my champion.

The ethical action should reimbursement the players that are using resources on uncollected boss and to permit a clean fight.

Not just uncolected,master is the same thing. Kill a max 5* in 4 hits...is just ridiculous
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Hendross wrote: »
    I lost count at 600 units. LAME

I lost 900units. Just want to delete the game. Not even thanos was so overpowered
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    edited December 2018
    The dificulty is the lag.
  • This sounds like you're experiencing performance issues that may be linked to your device. The best way we can help investigate the cause and find a resolution is by having you head over to the respected threads below and filling out the template:

Android
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.