**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your least used 4/55

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
With the higher tier players having multiple 4/55 chamls and a couple of 5/65 champs too, who is your least used 4/55 that you would probably rank down. Mine is angela...having a 5/50 of her and a 6 star I just never use her

Comments

• Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Gwenpool
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Hela. Ranked her up to go with my 6* Angela, but unless I'm going through something that requires my top team (Act 5.4, Uncollected EQ, boss challenges) she ends up benched.
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    Blade and Doc Oct take turn on the bench recently
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Ultron
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Angela Ben one the benches for 5 much so.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Starlord.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Do 6* 1/25s count? If so I will have to say lately my 6* cable is benched and not even placed in my AWD anymore
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    MS.

I dont even remember the last time I used her outside arena.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Do 6* 1/25s count? If so I will have to say lately my 6* cable is benched and not even placed in my AWD anymore

If 6* count, then my Jane foster is at the top of the list. Only use her for AW defense diversity.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Mine is Elektra. She was my first ever r4 in February this year, because I had expiring cats and no other options really. I actually used her a lot at that point, and don't regret ranking her up as she was a big help for me in becoming elders bane. However, with some of the other pulls and rank ups I have, she just doesn't really come off the bench anymore.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Ultron but he was by far my best option for Variant Chapter 2 Electro
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Is he 2015? I'm hoping the gem I get from first chapter.is tech or mystic to help.on that chapter.. otherwise a.magoc and sparky tandem with no real help

9yudvu82h8wv.jpg

He is. Magik is great for Chapter 2 and Sparky is excellent for the 2.3 boss.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Juggs. He was good on defense with max MD but. Now may get 1 kill per week
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2018
    Probably my 1/25 6* Green Goblin, I rarely use him tbh. Though my 6* Storm may take that place when I level her up because I literally have no use for her at all until she gets a Dupe.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    X23 hope to rank her down
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Ronan
  • I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    From 5* 2015 r4 gems:

Red Magneto
    Punisher
    Black Panther

Don’t see myself using them for much.
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    Starlord. Don't use Ironman or x23 anymore but they had plenty of reps in AQ for a long time. Starlord was only because of the hype. NC gets a honorable mention but still place him on defense though he rarely gets kills.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Rogue and if we r counting 6* as 4/55 then Jane foster, Loki, sentry.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Hilldar wrote: »
    Morningstar. Literally never use her for anything

I only have 4 4/55 (Magik, Quake, Killmonger and Morningstar). She is the one I constantly use for EQ and AQ. Build up those souls and she is a monster!
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    captain marvel i have alot of rank 4/55 she is just a bench warmer now