**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the update with dark hawk?!?!

I have yet to defeat darkhawk on uncollected. I tried once and got thrashed. Did it the right way and went to master to get the hang of him. Mission accomplished. Now keep in mind that all the while 100% of the fights against him are completely dropping the game for me and I need to restart. I go back to uncollected as I feel I’m ready for him. Still dropping 100% of the time. But so conviently my 100% health Hyperion I saved for the fight darkhawk comes out and the screen glitches and before I have a chance to move I’m half dead from darkhawk mid combo destroying me. I don’t care about the 50 people who are going to blast this post because they’re beating it without an issue. There’s many people posting that are having the same issue and it’s making this eq unbeatable for those who can’t get a clean fight

Comments

• MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    He’s definitely tough but not impossible. I like to try the new uncollected bosses on my own before watching video/reading guides on how to kill them. Couldn’t beat Darkhawk so searched for solutions.

There are vids out there showing exactly how to fight him. Since watching these, he’s not bad.
  • Chumley77Chumley77 Posts: 22
    It’s not the champ Matt. I have him down. I’m not complaining about the difficulty of the fight. The app/game completely drops 100% of the time entering the fight and has to be restarted. Then the beginning of the fight is lagging/glitching so bad that before I can fight I’m half dead and darkhawk is mid combo. I can’t even get a clean fight to even try and beat him
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    There are already posts on that ...
  • Chumley77Chumley77 Posts: 22
    And you wasted your time commenting anyways? Laughable. By all means link me to where kabam has updated us on this and I’ll be happy
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    My game also crashed almost all of the time when I started the Darkhawk fight. Just went back in and even with some lag if you time the first few evades right it still isn't a problem. I 100% uncollected yesterday no revives, it just takes patience. If the lag gets really bad what I did was after the game crashed, go back in and force close then start the game again. Usually stops any lag on that attempt. If you don't consistently one shot him though it can get annoying because you will be spending a lot of time just closing and reopening the game.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    it sucks what people are going through with the lag
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    To be honest lagging causes in old phones... Get an upgraded one.. No laggings...
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Suvendu wrote: »
    To be honest lagging causes in old phones... Get an upgraded one.. No laggings...

Samsung Galaxy S9+

Try again