**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is MD worth maxing out now?

How did it get nerfed anyway?

Is MD worth maxing out now? 35 votes

Yes
48%
GroundedWisdomI_ZERO_IDexman1349INTEGRALgatra_hpbuffajrTendersquadVivek_786PizzabeatThaComeUpJohnLocke117HilldarRafikiiBlackFreQuencyace930999sickboy9BeginthEnd 17 votes
Nah
51%
OmniBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantTimone147AxeCopFireSpeedbumpAnonymous346vinniegainzA l p h aaxelelf_1Duke_SilverMattManDarthPhalPaytoPlayAleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgKb2_4 18 votes

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I went back to 4/5 for voodoo/ghost rider. Defensively, I don't know,.

MD wasn't really nerfed that bad. It's the dex change that really makes it less effective on defense since you don't feed them power while baiting specials anymore.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Nah
    It was changed to match the description. Defenders no longer stack power on a single unexpired dexterity buff. It’s worth about 3 points if you use mystic attackers.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Nah
    I have it at 4/5, but I don’t need any higher than that. I have a lot of mystic attackers so the defensive nerf didn’t really bother me.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Nah
    Honestly even with mystic attackers I find anything after MD 3/5 redundant and more prohibitive since you can't control your power levels as easily which is just as important as gaining power on attack imo
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Nah
    I ran 4/5 pre “nerf”
    I now run 3/5

I don’t feel 5/5 MD was ever worth it unless you had mystic defenders.

It is too hectic to control your own power with 5/5 MD I would stick to 4/5 or 3/5
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited December 2018
    Yes
    Only “nerf” was to AW. It’s still the best there is- as far as class specific mastery. By far.

That MY perspective though. Over half my top champs are Mystic for a reason. Specific to making the most of MD. Take Awakened MS for example. She BLASTS insane damage with an unblockable sp2. Nullifies all buffs on opponent in the process. All the while she can easily have her own power gain from a heavy, another if the opponent had one, AND even IF she had neither, she will be right back at two bars of power if the opponent had 3 or more buffs that were nullified. Instant kill- life gaining- power eating MONSTER.

SW? Makes her a GOD for a reason. The God.

Oh. Awakens Dr. V? Sp2 and he might instantly be at sp3. BlingBLANG
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Nah
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    It was changed to match the description. Defenders no longer stack power on a single unexpired dexterity buff. It’s worth about 3 points if you use mystic attackers.

It worked according to the description..