**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk ridiculous overpowered,even in master

Ridiculous overpowered. Even in master he kill a max 5 star in a couple of hits. The commands just dont respond when he is invisible. Spend 800 unid to kill him ones
Not even thanos was this overpowered and was fannto play against.

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    This is one of the easier EQ tbh. Many champs can beat him (not really a hard counter per se) and I just finished uncollected
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I feel like people just don’t know how to bait properly. I’m done with him in UC. Solo’d him a couple times. The others I had to use a few different champs. I baited his sp2 like 20/20 times with multiple champs.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Jokepool wrote: »
    I feel like people just don’t know how to bait properly. I’m done with him in UC. Solo’d him a couple times. The others I had to use a few different champs. I baited his sp1 like 20/20 times with multiple champs.

I'm no master in the game, a lot to learn.but this is just beyond that. I know how to bait,but there is times that the opponent don't want to launch the special...with this champs it seems like all the time

I had trouble with that too.
  • MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    I find it the game glitches at the start of the fight. Every time. That slight glitch and I am dead.

Once it didn’t glitch in master and it was down. But ither than that, that slight glitch does me in.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    It happens sometimes that I try to parry and my characters sweeps back instead. And this just happened when I'm fight darkhawk
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Especially with the huge amount of lag.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    Looks like kabam is already aware that is something wrong with this guy. The devices, especially android lag
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If they take off the unblockable attack, I would be just fine. And the lag
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    At the beginning of the fight, my controls do not work to dodge. He killed all my champions in few hits. I made the way again not to spend unnecessary resources, and everything happened the same again.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Fanoin wrote: »
    everytime they come out with a crazy impossible boss fight and someone complains there are at least 1 or 2 that say this is the easiest 1 yet which cant be further from the truth.

Anytime any new boss comes out that people haven't fought before they complain because they don't know how to fight it properly. If people would take time to figure out how to fight new encounters and not waste units when they don't know what they're doing yet (remember how long EQ's run for) there would be far less complaints in the first place
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    These quest keep getting harder, the rewards stay the same. This is the first quest I have struggled with since first clearing master or UC. Every month latley it seems like every champ is the same, some kind of auto block, misses, unstoppable or unavoidable damage. The game has really went down hill since Kabam started making most of the content for the top 1 percent.