**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

when champions wont act in movies how they do in games..

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
so i was watching avengers iw yesterday and i was watching proxima do this nd my first thought was 'proxima u gotta complete a mission to get that true strike' xD

p00z4e0kii2b.png

and
oh come on we all know he has autoblock below 15% he completely looks like below 15% xD bs thanos iw u r cheating xD

pcnjsev4ubxd.png

Comments

• Akarsh383Akarsh383 Posts: 76
    so i was watching avengers iw yesterday and i was watching proxima do this nd my first thought was 'proxima u gotta complete a mission to get that true strike' xD

p00z4e0kii2b.png

and
    oh come on we all know he has autoblock below 15% he completely looks like below 15% xD bs thanos iw u r cheating xD

pcnjsev4ubxd.png

Im pretty sure Thanos used heavy attack
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018

pcnjsev4ubxd.png

Bet he would've found an arc overload regen useful right about then
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018

p00z4e0kii2b.png

and

pcnjsev4ubxd.png

Perhaps thanos had an unblockable node lol
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    When I sell Gamora why don't I get the soul stone?!!??!?!?!?!?!???!!?!!

You need to kill her as a sacrifice