**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Was this the least fun UC EQ since creation of UC difficulty?

2»

Comments

• No
    I one shot darkhawk thanks to my 4 star medusa. With medusa, it was very easy
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    No
    Last Month's. Aegon was the worst.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Its frustrating cuz of the lag against dark hawk
    So no
    Its not fun
    Night thrasher was fun to work around tho
  • VgerVger Posts: 39
    Yes
    I'm just done with this garbage. I couldn't come close to beating Darkhawk in Master using 5/50 max sig Luke Cage, 4/40 max sig Medusa, 2/35 Quake, 4/40 Cap IW, 5/50 high sig Switch, 4/55 Magik, 4/55 Cap Marvel. I restarted several times. I lost my whole bank of over 1,000 units on revives. I spent every revive and pot I had built up. So guess what? Congrats Kabam, you've lost a 3 year plus player that spends pretty freely, to the tune of several thousand dollars. I've completed every EQ Master level at 100% for years, but usually not good enough for UC, though I am Uncollected. Now it's like they moved EQ UC down a level to Master. If I can beat every single fight in Master easily, which I can, and not the final boss, then what's the point? I've studied every youtube video on this fight. Dhawk just chases my evade into the wall and unblockable attacks me. Done in 3-5 seconds. Then with LC, I survive that, but still get smoked with that BS regen, and end up having to revive him, but make no headway. I'm the first to admit I'm not an elite player, but I'm good enough to be able to do Master easily every month, just not good enough to do UC. Moving backwards is not cool. You want to make things harder for end game players, that's one thing. You added Variant, you did other things, but this, this is just garbage. No reason for something like this. If you make it too difficult to earn rewards at master level, I have no other motivation to play because I'm way past the rewards at lower levels like heroic.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    No
    Lol. Most people find content fun when they can just parry + MLLLM things to death. When things switch up and get harder, the fun drops cause it’s more challenging.

Anyone here is one of such people?
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    No
    Ice Phoenix (pre-nerf) and Nameless Guilly come to mind...
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Yes
    xNig wrote: »
    Lol. Most people find content fun when they can just parry + MLLLM things to death. When things switch up and get harder, the fun drops cause it’s more challenging.

Anyone here is one of such people?

I don't remember a single eq since last year kingpin's boss where we could just use parry + mlllm combo so pls refresh my memory here
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    I don't like it because

A ) The nodes on DH and NT are ridiculous. Too much information in addition to the already complicated native abilities. Make a good champ or accept that ppl will beat them without spending. This is just lazy. You can make Colossus a moneypit with this approach. These champs are mediocre and that's why they placed 11 nodes on them. Which leads me to:
    B ) Lag on both NT and DH is unbearable (I blame the amount of mods from the nodes). I lose half my roster because they won't evade at the start of the fight and the other half to my champs not blocking at the start of the fight (yes, I was holding down block even during the running animation, hoping I'd get through the initial lags). NT and DH are skillbased fights, but that's meaningless if the first thing that happens is a 5-hit combo in the face.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    No
    Nothing will be worse than Ice Phoenix was (I hope to whatever god will listen).

This one was tough because my iphone lagged at the beginning of the fight against Hawk, meaning I'd just watch him destroy me, instead of the evades I was triggering doing their job. Other than that, it wasn't a bad eq
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    No
    Ice Phoenix, Infinity Thanos, and the one before Infinity Thanos were way harder for me