**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time to take an permanent leave from this merciless RNG

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
I believe the signs are clear it’s time to take a permanent leave from this game. I don’t think I can recover from such unlucky pulls.

czn7rorq415o.png

Comments

• CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    Bye bye
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Bye Felicia
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I haven’t used my 6* storm on UC yet but she solo’s the skateboard freak on master. Unduped
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Karnak can counter things, but other champs can as well while doing so much more.

I feel your pain. I pulled him last night myself. Level up points at least...
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    I know it sucks, but just keep playing dude, you will pull good champs eventually. Whenever I have a bad luck streak I just barely play this game. I keep up with AQ/AW and maybe autoplay some EQ, but that's it. Eventually you pull something good and feel motivated to play again.

That being said my 6 star pulls are all awful. My duped Iron Fist says hi

So yeah, could be worse. At least my 5 stars are lit. And idk the rest of yours, but you have Magik, so it can't be all bad.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Atleast you got 5 star karnak and not 6 star karnak. Ask me who got 6 star karnak 😂
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    p1f28jnw3274.jpeg
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    edited December 2018
    People just get focused on the new champs and dismiss any og champ. Kind of like how Ronan was the key to the EQ a few month back. All champs have different abilities that can come in handy when least expected. This game mainly comes down to Making the Best out of what you have, not what you Don't have.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Are you “Starlord in Infinity War when he finds out what happened to Gamora” mad, or are you just “haven’t gotten the champs I want so I’m slightly irritated and venting” mad?
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    whatever you do , DO NOT nuke your account.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Sometimes a break is a good call. I agree though do not nuke your account. I was over it at one point and thought I’d never play again but kept my account just in case.

8 months later I tried it out again and low and behold it was fun again and pulling **** champs bothered me less because I stopped trying to chase the the champs and play in the rat race and had content to chase instead again.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Well my first 3 featured pulls from this pool were Karnak, HtD, then Rhino on my main. Then on my alt, I finished Act 5 just to pull a 6* Karnak and subsequently a 5* Karnak from the featured again. Heh, yeah. RNG.
  • EakomoEakomo Posts: 43
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Sometimes a break is a good call. I agree though do not nuke your account. I was over it at one point and thought I’d never play again but kept my account just in case.

8 months later I tried it out again and low and behold it was fun again and pulling **** champs bothered me less because I stopped trying to chase the the champs and play in the rat race and had content to chase instead again.

I also tried to get new champions when I started playing but then, there is no point to try and get them if you can't
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    It’s better to understand the game mechanics and how the AI works than to have the latestest exciting new champ.

Yes by all means want the new hot champ of the moment but realize that once you understand how the game operates you beat a lot of content with the champs you have.

2* Star Lord can beat ROL content

Watched someone with a 3* Medusa beat Uncollected Sentinels a number of months ago.

Once you master the intercept, evade and bait style of play the champs the biggest issues become things like auto damage, lag, and bugs.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    The best advice I can offer is to avoid as much of the monotonous grinding as you possibly can. Everyone that’s played this game for a long period of time has gone thru exactly what just happened to you, if not worse. The extra hours and dollars that guys “invest” makes you think your owed something and compound the frustration when you get a poor return.

Look at what just happened to COW on his massive 6* opening extravaganza. The guy is probably into this game for 6 figures and RNG still kicked him square in the teeth. You have to accept that bad pulls are part of the journey because the game would be stupid if everything came easy.

Anyways I’m not telling you to quit or not to quit but the best mindset for this game is to not expect a jackpot pull because your gonna be disappointed most of the time. Something good will come your way eventually if you continue to play.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I have had so many bad pulls that I am almost numb to them. Most affected by 6 star bad pulls because you take so long to get them. And mind you, one of the pulls below was from a freaking featured crystal.

But I can still clear content with my roster, so I will just take it easier and curse the RNGesus (I.e. Kabam) a bit whenever I open crystals. And meanwhile still wish for more godly champs next time.

vmbmetyi4or0.jpeg

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    raffster wrote: »
    I believe the signs are clear it’s time to take a permanent leave from this game. I don’t think I can recover from such unlucky pulls.

czn7rorq415o.png

I'm just curious, but did you post this specifically for people to laugh at and mock you or did you not realize that no one here cares if you get bad pulls or leave the game?