**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Top 3 champ of each class

2»

Comments

• Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited December 2018
    You want it eh. Ok. Here it is. Number One champs only. Offense. Fight hard or die.

Cosmic: ProXMight -Awakened. +800% sp damage & +200% base attack, coupled with True Accuracy, Heal Block, and much more.

Tech: Sparky: Awakened or Not. Insane Crit damage, power control, stun, plus a sp2 that can one shot Ant-Man in Act 5 (10 poise charges)

Skill: KM/WS Fusion Synergy: Enter Super-Sayan Fusion Winter Starlord.

Mutant: Psylocke- Extremely underrated champ with easily obtainable power lock, which keeps her Crit rating around 3,500 (awakened) or 1,500 unawakened. With every 5 hit combo, build charges for explosive damage. Just be careful with her.

Science: Void -Awakened. Nuff said.

Mystic- Dr. Voodoo- Awakend. Power Control, reliable Regen every fight, nullify, huge poision damage, great offense any way you look at it.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Scarlett Witch for mystic
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    SidDDragon wrote: »
    Why do people rate KM over gp for offense...yes KM is amazing but a duped gp has 100% AAR after 50 hits,can power lock opponents who don't have power gain ability and is a bleed machine...just cuz KM has more utility in aw,doesn't make him better than the bleed goddess

You answered your own question. AW Seasons has the game's best rewards, so the most useful AW champs are more sought after than others. KM doesn't need a 50 hit combo to shut down evade and auto-block abilities and makes Sabretooth and Void crazy good champions. Gwenpool gets overlooked a lot, she's still god tier but not as useful as KM on offense.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gwenpool > Blade.
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    His ramp up time can eliminate him from use in shorter quests etc but once he hits 300 on the combo meter I'd wager Aegon being the best champ in the game. Once he gets to 100, which isn't hard at a high sig, he's a really good champ and brings nice utility with the tenacity on every crit and much more so at 150 with true accuracy on every crit. At 300 though when those fury start he just jumps to another level entirely. Using my 5/50 Aegon I'm critting 2-3k through the opponents block and a consistent 10-15k damage per combo. Again it's tough to hit that 300 mark but once you do Idk who can match what he puts out.

Sounds like he is close to rank 5 Hyperion damage output.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Why do people rate KM over gp for offense...yes KM is amazing but a duped gp has 100% AAR after 50 hits,can power lock opponents who don't have power gain ability and is a bleed machine...just cuz KM has more utility in aw,doesn't make him better than the bleed goddess

Because of the 3 indestructible charges you gain on sp2. If you intercept you win the fight at 100 percent health.

Because his armor is insane

Because he is part of the best trinity in the game SB KM Void,

Because his synergies make SB Void WS and some other champs God tier

Because he hits offensively equivalent to Gwenpool.

I can go on and on but dont have time. 😂
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Because of the 3 indestructible charges you gain on sp2. If you intercept you win the fight at 100 percent health.

Because his armor is insane

Because he is part of the best trinity in the game SB KM Void,

Because his synergies make SB Void WS and some other champs God tier

Because he hits offensively equivalent to Gwenpool.

I can go on and on but dont have time. 😂

The only thing he has going for him are his indestructible and his true strike...KM,void,ST is not the best Trinity of the game cuz if it was,it would have been the meta of top alliances..and u seriously lost me on being able to hit equivalent to gp..his damage output is nowhere near gp's..his bleeds don't stack and his basic attacks without bleed dont do as much damage as gp who after a sp3 Armor break can discuss out some serious damage..my 3/45 can crit for over 5k on medium hits without a crit enhance team...and gp counters true strike with 100% aar which does everything true strike can and even more..to each his own and KM for some merits being better than GP but for me offensively GP is better